Go to top button?

eternal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didnt do a search for this, so forgive me if its already a feature (and I missed it), or its planned and has been talked about...
But when scrolling down on a forum chat, is there a way to click a visible button to go back up (to the top)? If not, I'd donate (more) for that lol :D
And yes I saw a small arrow up button at the very (very) bottom for going up, but its not what I meant. Im thinking a static button (dynamic style, based on the zoom, left or right, arrow up, like at the bottom) as you scroll down (or even up).

btw hovering headers... where it shows the full nav bar as you scroll down on the forum is annoying. 🤓

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I didnt do a search for this, so forgive me if its already a feature (and I missed it), or its planned and has been talked about...
But when scrolling down on a forum chat, is there a way to click a visible button to go back up (to the top)? If not, I'd donate (more) for that lol :D
And yes I saw a small arrow up button at the very (very) bottom for going up, but its not what I meant. Im thinking a static button (dynamic style, based on the zoom, left or right, arrow up, like at the bottom) as you scroll down (or even up).

btw hovering headers... where it shows the full nav bar as you scroll down on the forum is annoying. 🤓
Holding the middle button on the mouse is a thing. 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: eternal

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
1689338960450.png

https://gbatemp.net/account/preferences < That setting will add a "scroll to top" button under every message in the forums.

As for the nav bar, I wanna say there was a way to disable that at some point but TBH I can't for the life of me remember where.

eternal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holding the middle button on the mouse is a thing. 🤓
What if I was disabled and was moving the page up and down with the the arrow keys on my keyboard (with my feet even)? :P But seriously noone ever thinks of holding down that middle mouse button. id rather just have the dang button.

Ill check the account options to see how that looks for the button too! Thanks! :toot:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol