"Three Arrested As Police Swoop on Rapidshare Link Forum"

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This sort of is karma, because of the shoddy service and waiting time they force down your throat. I would never pay for RapidShare, no matter how much I want some downloads fast.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Plus with Megaupload, you can just stream the videos instead of downloading them, which makes piracy a bit harder to prove.
wink.gif

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
shinkukage09 said:
No. Rapidshare really does just suck that much. And there are plenty of forums that have almost only rapidshare links. May be selfcentered, but the sooner it gets shut down, the sooner people stop using it and use something better like MEdiafire or Megaupload, making all of our lives easier.
So you're saying rapidshare sucks so much that people using it instead of other services deserve jail time. You dislike downloading from rapidshare instead of other services so much, that you'd like the people using it put in jail, because it seems to be that much of a hassle to you when people upload to rapidshare instead of other services.

I have met 3 year olds more mature than you two. You need to see a counselor or something, that's honestly not a healthy method of thought. That's actually an unhealthy way to think and it concerns me, I'm not kidding.
joker.jpg

Really, don't take people so seriously. >_>

Rapidshare does indeed suck, horribly (paid or not @Guild). I'm sure these guys were kidding about REALLY deserving to go to jail due to using rapidshare (seems like a blatant sarcastic joke, directed at rapidshare to me), but it doesn't matter anyways. And honestly, i'd think you're more immature for taking it so seriously, even if they WERE serious about the rapidshit jab. So chill the fuck out.
rolleyes.gif

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
Rydian said:
shinkukage09 said:
No. Rapidshare really does just suck that much. And there are plenty of forums that have almost only rapidshare links. May be selfcentered, but the sooner it gets shut down, the sooner people stop using it and use something better like MEdiafire or Megaupload, making all of our lives easier.
So you're saying rapidshare sucks so much that people using it instead of other services deserve jail time. You dislike downloading from rapidshare instead of other services so much, that you'd like the people using it put in jail, because it seems to be that much of a hassle to you when people upload to rapidshare instead of other services.

I have met 3 year olds more mature than you two. You need to see a counselor or something, that's honestly not a healthy method of thought. That's actually an unhealthy way to think and it concerns me, I'm not kidding.
joker.jpg

Really, don't take people so seriously. >_>

Rapidshare does indeed suck, horribly (paid or not @Guild). I'm sure these guys were kidding about REALLY deserving to go to jail due to using rapidshare (seems like a blatant sarcastic joke, directed at rapidshare to me), but it doesn't matter anyways. And honestly, i'd think you're more immature for taking it so seriously, even if they WERE serious about the rapidshit jab. So chill the fuck out.
rolleyes.gif

I had said that I didn't really mean that they should go to jail for it. It was more sarcasm/not-serious then anything else.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Rydian said:
Sarcasm and other such things don't travel well through text, generally when somebody's joking they note it by making their claim/story too outlandish to be believed (such as cloned dinosaurs) or by attaching an emoticon.

And you necro'd a three day thread for that, dude.
tongue.gif
3 days isn't a necro, 3 years is..

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maz7006 said:
What i can't get my head around is why rapidshare don't get any of the blame ?

Because they can't be expected to look at everything that's uploaded. Far too much is uploaded daily. It's not...possible. That, and their ToS probably prevents it
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch