chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
ShadowSoldier said:
Not going to lie, I'm actually a bit shocked that people think the 3DS can pull off Wii type graphics. I don't know if that's an insult to smart gamers, or to the Wii yet.

As for the "at least 3DS is portable."

Apparently you guys haven't seen homemade hardware of people making the Gamecube portable, or the PS1.
Well, because the wii came out about 5 years ago, I don't see why not the 3DS has wii-like graphics.

I got my aqua blue bundle with a hori protector, a third-party case, 2 3DS games and the console at $456 (US$373), and I have to say I'm extremely satisfied with my purchase.
smile.gif

NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

Now with extra redundancy!
Trophies
XP
Country
ShadowSoldier said:
Not going to lie, I'm actually a bit shocked that people think the 3DS can pull off Wii type graphics. I don't know if that's an insult to smart gamers, or to the Wii yet.

Apparently you guys haven't seen homemade hardware of people making the Gamecube portable, or the PS1.

Well it's not quite up to wii standard, but as the screen is smaller and has less pixels, the 3DS's graphics look fairly similar to the wii, if not better.

johnny1233465487

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:

Why you mad bro?

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:

Wouldn't those cost more to buy or for some too risky to make?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, i don't have one either +1