a869358585eb54827ef3431142b2e11a_original.gif

Reactions: Deleted-379826
Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
This looks fantastic! Nintendo could stand to make a lot of money if they made a "Zelda-maker" or something.
The developers just have to be careful not to incite a lawsuit with Nintendo. It looks kinda different from Zelda, but the untrained player catching a glimpse of it while passing by could easily mistake it for Zelda.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This looks fantastic! Nintendo could stand to make a lot of money if they made a "Zelda-maker" or something.
The developers just have to be careful not to incite a lawsuit with Nintendo. It looks kinda different from Zelda, but the untrained player catching a glimpse of it while passing by could easily mistake it for Zelda.
It started off as exactly that. The transition from Zelda Maker to Legend Maker happened when he wanted to start developing it further and needed to raise funds if memory serves. If it were still called Zelda Maker at that point, Nintendo would've been at his door :P

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
It started off as exactly that. The transition from Zelda Maker to Legend Maker happened when he wanted to start developing it further and needed to raise funds if memory serves. If it were still called Zelda Maker at that point, Nintendo would've been at his door :P

Ah, glad to know the developer is considering this, because I would LOVE to buy Legend Maker and I would hate for the project to be taken down by a cease-and-desist notice or something!

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: though if it s important to go online for a game I would much rather buy it