Homebrew This is weird

Treeko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
My old 3ds cannot update to 11.3 at all, it just bricks everytime I update...used old nand backups to restore the console but why this is happening is beyond me.

Only thing I believe is making the console brick is the edited secureinfo_A file with the serial number changed to bypass the eshop ban I don't know if this is the true culprit.

Edit:Just checked the secureinfo_A file after another nand restore its the original secureinfo_A file un-edited why is this happening =/

Solution
Dump the tickets from your bricked nand (I hope you made a backup), and inject them into the nand you're using now.

delete everything on your large sd card except for arm9loaderhax.bin and the nintendo 3ds folder.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dump the tickets from your bricked nand (I hope you made a backup), and inject them into the nand you're using now.

delete everything on your large sd card except for arm9loaderhax.bin and the nintendo 3ds folder.

Solution

Treeko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well thanks for the heads up @Crystal the glaceon I tend to stay away from whats going on in the scene only visit sparsely whenever something big is about to release so I wasn't sure if I needed to update the system to play or not.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://torrentfreak.com/one-nintendo-dmca-notice-just-wiped-out-8535-yuzu-emulator-forks-240502/