Things you recently bought or got

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow on Amazon, now that modern GPUs can finally run the game with proper volumetric lights (thanks to a little mod a Steam user made), getting that either tomorrow or Thursday :P

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
48b08028f7ab246a8c8f179941ce933e.jpg

D

Deleted-379826

More in game items.

Bought hexed (the decal on the car) for 8 keys (about £6.30), but keys were free so meh.
2d1ARlx.jpg
I'm late but nice, that's one heck of a deal, I'd recommend you flip it and get heatwave or slipstream with adds. They look a lot better.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm late but nice, that's one heck of a deal, I'd recommend you flip it and get heatwave or slipstream with adds. They look a lot better.

Can't flip it. Hexed dropped in price, what I paid is what it goes fornow .

Also disagree about those two looking better. Slipstream, I don't really like or dislike, but heatwave is by far one of the ugliest black market decals, I have no idea what people see in it, that I don't.

Reactions: Deleted-379826
D

Deleted-379826

Can't flip it. Hexed dropped in price, what I paid is what it goes fornow .

Also disagree about those two looking better. Slipstream, I don't really like or dislike, but heatwave is by far one of the ugliest black market decals, I have no idea what people see in it, that I don't.
Really, hexed goes for that low? Also man, you don't like heatwave! Heatwave is awesome, but I'm going to have to go with 20xx as the best black market.
EDIT: Oh wow you're right

ladypoodle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pre-Ordered PS4 Nights of Azure 2 and asked my sister's friend to use her address (since international delivery is a no-no in this site).

jX5I6Wv.png

D

Deleted User

An RGH'd Slim 360 with custom lights and replaced fans

IMG_0427[200].JPG

IMG_0428[199].JPG

(btw, that's not a red ring of death in the second image; it's just that the 4 lit segments of the power button have been modded with red, green, yellow, and blue)

Reactions: DeoNaught

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
L4WDYOD.jpg

Couldn't resist once it was £29.99. UAE copy as normal with some of these cheap deals in the UK, but cheap game is cheap game. Aint paying £40+ for it.

Reactions: DeoNaught

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Oh snap Super Offroad was by them too? lol damn +1