Things you recently bought or got

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There are also a Pokémon Art Academy and Disney Art Academy for the 3DS. Also if you get regular one be sure to "find" the DLC for it, too. Should be readily archived in the usual places.
So many Art Academies. They also did Brain Age, the game that nobody cared about.

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone is going to call some ghosts tonight.

Dude, you have no idea. I've owned this damned thing for roughly 7 years, but nobody would use it with me because everyone was afraid of getting POSSESSED for crying out loud!!! I've been around Ouija Boards since the 6th grade. I've had all kinds of experiences and whatnot with them, but never one where NOBODY ELSE WOULD JOIN IN!!! What a bunch of PUNKS.

Finally, I had some people over in January that showed up for the 6 O'Clock News, and we had a great time with it. Now I've got 3 people that I can use the board with, and nobody's afraid their heads are going to rotate 360 degrees and start vomiting at passers by. It's a great board and people are using it with me because, they like the board.

banger.gif

Last edited by The_Dizzy_Vizzy,

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So, the back of that thing looks like an N64, and the overall stick and buttons looks remniscent of and N64 controller. I like it. Would you care to elaborate? :)
It’s the Arcade Shark stick for n64 :)

The stick unscrews so it can be moved and has slow/turbo function.

I’m going to test it out on some games this week :)
IMG_5544.jpeg

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by The_Dizzy_Vizzy,

Daggot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've picked up a few things. After months of sitting on that DE-10 Nano, I finally finished building my MiSTer.
j6qan5.jpeg

I stumbled upon a massive 90s Trinitron mounted in a TV stand at a guy's garage sale. He was more than happy to give it away for free.
jpeg-optimizer_SEEARR.png

I also grabbed an old Dell CRT monitor from a guy who was getting rid of them.
crt.png
I've got some more adjustments to do but my retro setup has improved by leaps and bounds.

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1) Most of you have never SEEN one of these before as it is custom, and moreso:

2) I am willing to bet that most of the following content are something you've never even HEARD OF BEFORE. There is no need to explain these images to you, you can see for yourself. And even if you're not into this kind of thing, just consider it a work of... "art".
I would've thought most people know a ouija board when they see one? They're pretty common knowledge now.

Reactions: AncientBoi

Shane_Hussy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dude, you have no idea. I've owned this damned thing for roughly 7 years, but nobody would use it with me because everyone was afraid of getting POSSESSED for crying out loud!!! I've been around Ouija Boards since the 6th grade. I've had all kinds of experiences and whatnot with them, but never one where NOBODY ELSE WOULD JOIN IN!!! What a bunch of PUNKS.

Finally, I had some people over in January that showed up for the 6 O'Clock News, and we had a great time with it. Now I've got 3 people that I can use the board with, and nobody's afraid their heads are going to rotate 360 degrees and start vomiting at passers by. It's a great board and people are using it with me because, they like the board.

View attachment 429843
Why don't you make a video when you're going to use it next time? I would love to see how it goes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol