Things you recently bought or got

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ordered for my bigger tarantula that I got at the expo last week a 8"x8"x8" enclosure and some substrate for it. Just ordered a 2nd for one of my other tarantulas.

Ordered a EZ-FLASH Parallel from aliexpress.
The online hobby shop I order my model kits just got 5 of my gundam pre-orders in, so naturally I ordered another Gundam and some black mr surfacer 1500( it's never in stock). Getting them shipped some time next week.

My parents came from Portugal yesterday and my dad gave me a pocket knife that I can't probably use cause it's so hard to open it.

Also ordered a soldering microscope from aliexpress.

Last edited by dragonblood9999,

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There was no spare wheel to change it? :(
No. I'm only going 4 miles, from home to work. I can walk back home and get in my car quicker than I can change the rear tire. It was about a 15 minute walk. :)
Post automatically merged:

But you can took on the good mood, you do exercise! :P
I felt really good after I pushed the bike back home. I also wanted to get the tire off the bike soon anyway. I want to see if the rim is still in true.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
No. I'm only going 4 miles, from home to work. I can walk back home and get in my car quicker than I can change the rear tire. It was about a 15 minute walk. :)

I felt really good after I pushed the bike back home. I also wanted to get the tire off the bike soon anyway. I want to see if the rim is still in true.
I just realized was a bicycle! And I hear you, sometimes it's better to walk.

On my motorcycle changing the back tire is a hard work! At the best could took me 30 minutes if it's needed to remove it. That's why I always have a tire repair kit and a small inflator.

But last time was the valve!! So had to drove to the nearest tire shop with the flat 😝

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today I got a nice trip, this is a short of the returning way:
View attachment 424697

The fog was my palm on the camera lenses and I didn't realize until get home sorry.

Cool, But.. What racing game was this? Happy belated Birthday but.. you suck at this racing game :tpi::tpi::tpi: jkjkjk buddy

• Haha
Reactions: impeeza

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
For my birthday

Happy birthday!

I got a new fish tank :ph34r:

1710000356292.png

Traffic safety :teach:

Last edited by Veho,

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
You fish will be happy like, well, like a fish in the water! 😂😂😂😝
They seem perfectly happy as it is, evidenced by the number of babies they made :rolleyes:

I'm getting a second tank so I could separate males from females. Give them room to breathe, instead of a room to breed :tpi:

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I didn't know you were blind :O

;)
A little! but the watch is fun, the spheres are loose, so you move the watch like those puzzles where you guide a sphere to a hole, and when the spheres get caught by magnets, you can see the current time, and with a twist the "long" hand is the hours and the short one is the minutes

Last edited by impeeza,

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was driving yesterday and I spied something out of the corner of my eye.
I was on a very busy road with no place to pull over and I was not going to bother to go back but then I decided to turn around and go back.
I was pretty sure it was a monitor and it looked like aluminum on back which I thought was unique but I was driving and only caught a glimpse of it for a split second,I thought maybe it would be some kind of monitor or TV but what I found was really unexpected and rare, I would have never thought it would be what it turned out to be
I found this thing lying face down on the patch of grass next to the curb.
I don't even remember this thing and forgot it even existed, I went home and Googled the model number and found out it's 3D too!
It was pretty clean for lying face down in the grass but I cleaned it up some more and got out the Q-tips and now it looks like brand new, it even still had the plastic peel on the bottom bezel, I thought there were a couple of minor scratches on the bottom bezel but then I realized the plastic was still on it and had not been peeled off yet, so I peeled it off.
Now it looks like brand new!
There was no cord but I had one that almost fit, the kind that has one side square and one side round instead of both sides round on the female connector ,but I just forced it in.
no glasses though.
I turned it on and to my surprise IT WORKS!
After reading about this thing I found out that there was an issue with these things shutting down randomly or not powering on at all due to a bad eprom chip, and the eprom chip is out of producion now and you need a dump from a working unit to flash a new eprom chip if you want to fix it.
I still haven't tried to connect a source to it yet though but so far so good.
I am actually a huge fan of 3D and found out that this thing can be used for lots of emulators and 3D game besides just the PS3's 3D library.
I want to try and get dolphin running on my rock pi5 in 3D on it.
Eventually I will probably just hook it up to my 3080ti gaming rig.
I have a 2014 Sony bravia 3D tv that came with 2 pairs of active 3D glasses I am wondering if they can be paired to this thing or if I will have to find the original 3D glasses for it.
I really have to wonder why this thing got tossed in the first place,maybe it has an issue I haven't discovered yet especially since I haven't tested it with a source but it has 2 HDMI's so hopefully at least one is still good,or maybe someones GF or mom was just like "ok Danny I told you no more vidya, I'm throwing out all your vidya and when you get home you're gonna find it out on the curb" , "ok honey/mom", or maybe it's because it's from 2011 and they just didn't want it anymore.
Anyway I recused her and will give her a good home now.
Does anyone here have one or have had any experience with this?

playstation-monitor2.jpg
playstation-monitor3.jpg
playstation-monitor1.jpg

Last edited by weatMod,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
The books and game are to give as gifts for birthdays
The bag is a repalcement cable for my brake light on the scooter, saw it stopped working and found it corroded from roadsalt/moisture and snapped

View attachment 425276
Can you adopt me and give me that for my birthday? plis! 🤣

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y