Picked this up for $6

1000005016.jpg

Last edited by K3Nv2,

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Went to a hobby shop and bought some tamiya paints. The shop Is literally 2 minutes from my house, and they only sell rc car stuff. The cheapest rc car they carry was over $200 CAD.

Also bought some Christmas gifts. I'm almost done. I need to get my niece 1 more gift, my brother in law and sister more more thing each, and my nephew 1 more thing.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Went to a hobby shop and bought some tamiya paints. The shop Is literally 2 minutes from my house, and they only sell rc car stuff. The cheapest rc car they carry was over $200 CAD.
I know what you mean about how expensive RC can be. Buddy made his own course in his backyard and we used to go over there n play. He unfortunatly got letters from his HOA and had to tear it all down and plant grass. This not his yard but looked like it, was fun while it lasted. I since have sold all my RC cars/trucks but I do miss it. I'm more into racing drones now.

1.jpg

Last edited by BigOnYa,

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know what you mean about how expensive RC can be. Buddy made his own course in his backyard and we used to go over there n play. He unfortunatly got letters from his HOA and had to tear it all down and plant grass. This not his yard but looked like it, was fun while it lasted. I since have sold all my RC cars/trucks but I do miss it. I'm more into racing drones now.

View attachment 408621
HOA can be a pain. I would love to do a track like that, but I rent. The store had some nice RC, but I can't justify $800 on something like that. I still have one from when i was a kid, but it's at my parents. It was some kind of 4x4 jeep or truck. I remember the charger it came with took 24 hours to charge the battery but the battery would last a decent amount of time.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you need to pay for it? If not, just accept it and resell it for profit. :D

☹️ If you would please, Read the post I made beforehand. Thank you.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I just woke up after falling asleep at 6am or so.
So, basically, I recently got 13 hours of sleep!

Does that count or is it entirely material? 🤔
Post automatically merged:

Brought this mainly for make pannini but also can make waffles or meat yummy:

View attachment 408816
Nice.
Post automatically merged:

My mother is building the manger for this year, and somehow a god-baby made his way to it:

View attachment 408814
Double nice!

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, Nice. Which operating system are you installing?