Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Little bit disappointed now, received both today and it turns out:
  • Pokemon yellow has the lamest savestate ever
  • The 8bitdo Arcadestick is basically brand new and they probably just never bothered to configure the P1/P2 buttons. It works absolutely fine
Good thing my Pokémon Yellow is by far the cleanest. But hey, at least you got a bargain.

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
And the last thing for the near future finally landed on Mai desk. That miniaturized arcade stick as a joystick is pretty fun, I can see why people rave about this thing.
IMG_20230824_093924327.jpg

SylverReZ

Certified GBATemp Boomer
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yup, tbh I just really wanted to get that dopamin hit from fixing something :D
You could get one of those battery holders to replace the existing battery from your cartridge, it would be alot better than desoldering.

Reactions: Esdeath

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thx, always have trouble when it comes to removing the old label though, makes me feel guilty even if it is already in bad condition :D
This is something that has never bothered me as long as I am the one who does it. If I’m doing it to my personal belongings it’s because I likely will never get rid of that object. All of the Gameboy/DS/3DS/NES/64 carts I have where the label has gotten ruined have been replaced by me. I always use the official artwork and unless you are a dedicated collector you’d never know that they were replaced.

I’d rather have a cart with a good looking replacement sticker than an “original” that looks like it’s 20+ years old and hanging on through sheer willpower and hand grease.

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
This lovely piece of tech, that came to join the rest of the family. Missing the Game Gear, but I'm on the fence on it.
IMG20230825120459_GS_[901x836]_[0-0]_20230825120945594.jpg

Also got the VGA cable and a DreamPSU.

I think my retro system collection is nearly complete. I've got mostly if not all systems that mean something to me (except a Gameboy with Metroid II, but there's no way I can justify the retarded prices on both items).

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Could you link the one you purchased please? I’d like to pick one up.
I got it from a local bookstore. I couldn't find anything under that name or brand online, but it's sold under different names:

https://www.littleobsessed.com/worlds-smallest-microscope/

I'd say go for it if you can get it for under $10 total, but there are better tiny microscopes out there, if you're interested in that sort if thing. This was just a silly impulse purchase that I don't regret. ^_^

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it from a local bookstore. I couldn't find anything under that name or brand online, but it's sold under different names:

https://www.littleobsessed.com/worlds-smallest-microscope/

I'd say go for it if you can get it for under $10 total, but there are better tiny microscopes out there, if you're interested in that sort if thing. This was just a silly impulse purchase that I don't regret. ^_^
Alright. I don’t particularly need your exact one, but a recent horticultural hobby of mine maintains that I’ll need one similar for determining proper harvesting time and methods.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...