Things you recently bought or got

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Managed to pick up cuphead last night on steam, been waiting for this for years and it's a lot of fun. I'm not at home though atm so I'm gonna have to wait until then so I can use my Xbox one controller because I suck at using a keyboard and mouse.

Also picking up lovers in a dangerous spacetime, oxenfree, and stardew valley on switch this week since I already have my account preloaded with some money. Been waiting for all three and of course they manage to come out in the same week.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Got another Macbook for cheapo last night. This time it's a 2009 model with a C2D P7450, 2GB of RAM, and a Geforce 9400m, which is a pretty ok-ish upgrade from the 2007 one I got. Planning on using this one for work now, and selling off the other one for profit.

Reactions: dragonblood9999

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Got another Macbook for cheapo last night. This time it's a 2009 model with a C2D P7450, 2GB of RAM, and a Geforce 9400m, which is a pretty ok-ish upgrade from the 2007 one I got. Planning on using this one for work now, and selling off the other one for profit.
gotta collect them all?

anyway heres what i got recently, i think @Lilith Valentine also got one not too long ago, or am i confusing you with someone else?

d9aUDWm.jpg

Reactions: Todderbert

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
DARK SOULS 3 GOTY ON PC MUSTARD RACE WITH HD GRAPHIC AND STABLE 60FPS, PRICELESS!!! THEN SNES MINI!!!! see that WAFFLE/PANCAKE MACHINE? it's ceramic surface one and i can't wait to make a lot of protein health pancakes!!!

iqesdh.jpg

s!AkTEQGelrjaLwyvSL57ApzVek3wJ

Last edited by leon315,

drenal

that guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got Projekt 1065 from my school's book fair today. it's written by the author of Prisioner B-3087. i'll probably go back to the book fair tomorrow to pick up some more things.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Ordered a new mouse a couple days ago that will be arriving today, cuz mine is starting to glitch out by double clicking with single clicks (which sounds like a software problem, but oddly isn't since it does it on every other PC I tried :unsure:)

Also ordered my fiancee's anniversary gift, a galaxy bedding set that she saw a few months ago and really wanted but was stupid expensive (the one she wanted was like $200, the one I got was $100 ._.). Also got a free t-shirt with it as a promo.

Last edited by Tom Bombadildo,

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The last few conventions were rather meh, but I still managed to grab a couple of items:
-Demon's Crest (SNES)
-Same Game (SNES)
-Kid Icarus 2 (GB)
-Metroid II (GB)
-Gargoyle's Quest (GB)
-Xbox 360 Chatpad
- NES Max Controller (Which, after using it for the first time, I found to be a horrible controller.)
-Far East of Eden Kabuki Den (PCE)(Not a clue what it is, but at least I can test my cd-rom2 system.)
-Eve Burst Error/Eve The Lost one dual pack (Saturn)(Again no idea what they are, but they were cheap.)
-Flight Force Pro 64 boxed
-Flight Force Pro PS (Amusingly I found this a week after the N64 one after never having seen either one prior to that.)

Items I bought/got elsewhere were:
-Secret of Mana 2 english repro cart (SNES)
-Ocarina of Time Master Quest repro cart (N64)
-Dishonored Death of the Outsider (Xone)
-Metroid Samus Returns (3DS)
-Victormaxx Stuntmaster (SNES)(Unfortunately I do not know whether it works or not, because I can't hook up both my snes and this thing. It turns on though.)
-Cuphead (Xone, and, whenever the store decides to work again, PC)
-A Chinese chess set
-A Bow complete with its case (with some parts that I have no idea what they should be used for, if someone has some knowledge about them clarification would be appreciated)
-A new external HDD because my old one crapped out on me without warning (which honestly pissed me off, because everything on that is now lost to me).

Last edited by nasune,

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The last few conventions were rather meh, but I still managed to grab a couple of items:
-Demon's Crest (SNES)
-Same Game (SNES)
-Kid Icarus 2 (GB)
-Metroid II (GB)
-Gargoyle's Quest (GB)
-Xbox 360 Chatpad
- NES Max Controller (Which, after using it for the first time, I found to be a horrible controller.)
-Far East of Eden Kabuki Den (PCE)(Not a clue what it is, but at least I can test my cd-rom2 system.)
-Eve Burst Error/Eve The Lost one dual pack (Saturn)(Again no idea what they are, but they were cheap.)
-Flight Force Pro 64 boxed
-Flight Force Pro PS (Amusingly I found this a week after the N64 one after never having seen either one prior to that.)

Items I bought/got elsewhere were:
-Secret of Mana 2 english repro cart (SNES)
-Ocarina of Time Master Quest repro cart (N64)
-Dishonored Death of the Outsider (Xone)
-Metroid Samus Returns (3DS)
-Victormaxx Stuntmaster (SNES)(Unfortunately I do not know whether it works or not, because I can't hook up both my snes and this thing. It turns on though.)
-Cuphead (Xone, and, whenever the store decides to work again, PC)
-A Chinese chess set
-A Bow complete with its case (with some parts that I have no idea what they should be used for, if someone has some knowledge about them clarification would be appreciated)
-A new external HDD because my old one crapped out on me without warning (which honestly pissed me off, because everything on that is now lost to me).

Big Dump of pictures:

The Bow:

And the parts I have no idea about:

none of your pictures work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't trust the free ones, but ipvanish I've used for couple years now, n like
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder if they could get CPUs to run that hot then use the heat to power a steam turbine to power the CPUs....
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good idea, or at least power the GPU
    It's not the movies or games downloads that I would worry about, like breaking into networks, downloading encrypted things, spying on network traffic. I have seen so many "Top Secret" seals on files when I was a kid
    I was obsessed with finding UFOs, a surprising amount of US files where stashed on computers in other countries, China back in the early 90s omg sooo much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that crazy, I've never tried hack into anything, I just pirate, and my ISP have send me 3-4 letters, so had to VPN it
    Ship to ship communication software for the Navy although without access to the encrypting chips it was mostly useless
    I bet now a 4090 could probably crack it? Hmmm maybe not even back then I'm pretty sure they where using like 1024 bit encryption
    Yayyy the one set finished 324GBs lol
    Compressed....
    I wonder how many years that would have taken on a 56K modem lol
    18000 hours lol
    750 days lol
    +1
    So Internet is very much faster now lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Time Remaining- 2 years, 9 girlfriends, 6 hairstyles, please standby..."
    +1
    I remember one time I downloaded like a 500MB ISO file on 56K and that literally took like 2 days
    I had some sort of resume thing, I remember the software had chains
    Damned if I can't remember.the name though
    Some sort of download management app
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey psi
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson