Things you recently bought or got

Todderbert

Korg Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently got an eVGA 750 W PSU for my upcoming free computer upgrade, and a new Cooler Master mid tower to replace my old one :P

As you can tell from my photo I'm a fan of the EVGA PSUs. I have quite the variety. Am heavy into Seti/Einstein@Home projects. The 750 will serve you well.

9fT696F.jpg

Reactions: the_randomizer

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As you can tell from my photo I'm a fan of the EVGA PSUs. I have quite the variety. Am heavy into Seti/Einstein@Home projects. The 750 will serve you well.

9fT696F.jpg

They're also using Japanese components too, so that makes the dealer even sweeter :P My current 650 W PSU can't even run a 960 GTX lol.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Bought a new router because the ISP one has shitty wifi.
Was going to get the archer C7, but found a rt-ac68u for the same price.

IMG_20170614_225742~01.jpg

However it has a "slight" defect:

IMG_20170614_225908~01.jpg

Anyone know how to bend back plastic?

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought a new router because the ISP one has shitty wifi.
Was going to get the archer C7, but found a rt-ac68u for the same price.

View attachment 90089

However it has a "slight" defect:

View attachment 90090

Anyone know how to bend back plastic?
A hairdryer to heat the plastic and a book (or other flat surface) to "mold" the plastic back to shape? It might work.

Todderbert

Korg Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Started thinking of collecting for the Gameboy Color. The sealed Ceasars Palace 2 game was bundled with a bunch of barbie/raven GBA sealed game lot that went cheap. The Spawn game, well because its Spawn, its actually a fun side scroller. I have a bunch of Game Boy Color games Ill have to go through, I had a friend buying them for me at yard sales for a buck a piece. Anyone else on here collect the Nintendo Color games?

4nTSDr9.jpg

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Free earphones that came with a pack of drinks (they are surprisingly good and seem solid.)
Fire Emblem Echoes spoofed Amiibo cards of Alm and Celica sent from @astrangeone (thanks a lot for them!)

IMG_20170615_175525.jpg

Reactions: dragonblood9999

emmanu888

6 years and still going strong
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Started thinking of collecting for the Gameboy Color. The sealed Ceasars Palace 2 game was bundled with a bunch of barbie/raven GBA sealed game lot that went cheap. The Spawn game, well because its Spawn, its actually a fun side scroller. I have a bunch of Game Boy Color games Ill have to go through, I had a friend buying them for me at yard sales for a buck a piece. Anyone else on here collect the Nintendo Color games?

4nTSDr9.jpg

I've got a few Gameboy and Gameboy Color games. PAL games like the Smurfs, Japanese version of Kid Dracula. Even have Suske en Wiske because holy crap how did Jeroen Tel got the GBC soundchip to sound like a SID is amazing

Reactions: VinsCool

Trojaner

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Have to Buy a New External Drive 8TB for my PS4 ... games are too Big :D (4TB Internal) ...alway delete games and redownload after a while, nah no fun :rofl2:

ladypoodle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Went out to assist my sister at her resignation from work, saw this sealed copy on sale and did not waste any time nabbing it.

reNQsZN.jpg

And 5 days ago, from AliExpress.

vXvZSI6.jpg

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So the Gameboy macro is going to have to wait cause my soldering iron is dead. It it barely heats up. Also bought a metal fidget spinner for my nephew.

d6f0fb3fc4aefa1963c2d37758d9c8cd.jpg

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Things You Recently Bought or Got
or Things You Recently Bought or Got
What am I posting here?

Well, in this thread, we give a check-in, posting what things we bought. It could be an electronic device, a video game, furniture, condoms--anything! Give commentary as well.
For example, I recently bought New Super Mario Bros 2 for my 3DS. It's a good game.

An adequate format:

"I just recently bought a new PS3 for only $150 at Wal-Mart! It's a really good thing I have it, as now I have every device that Sony has. Along with it, I bought "The Last Of Us". I'm very addicted to the game. Anyway, a picture is in the spoiler below!"

last-ps3.png

Happy Posting! :hrth:
This thread deserves a special thank you to @VinsCool for making this thread happening to be a sticky. If he didn't forward the idea to @Sicklyboy, this thread would have just been an ordinary thread. I have a thread on a famous forum that is now sticky! Thank you so much you too. I shall provide you both the honor of making you TYRBOG mods. As Vinny has given me the honor of becoming the VinsMod. Sicklyboy gets to become two types of mods! :tpi:

[/color][/size][/font][/u]
BB gun for 4-5 bucks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: hello