Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Got myself a Walkman after I fancied a dedicated music device. It's pretty nice, the UI feels like my old 2007 Samsung phone tho. I guess it's worth it since the battery gives between 30 and 50 hours per charge.
56XRoCL.jpg

D

Deleted User

Was just given my first VOCALOID, Tohoku Zuno V3! I'm downloading her right now, not sure what I wanna do with her first. I'm so excited, I've only ever used trial VOCALOID voicebanks and stuff before and I've never really been able to do anything in the trial period of any voicebanks.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here are the pictures of Scourge hive and harvest moon friends of Mineral Town. Harvest moons contacts were so dirty that I had to scrape off the dirt with a knife because nothing would get it off. After that the game would only boot 1 out of 5 tries. So I dipped the contacts in some vinegar just to make them shiny again for about 20 to 30 seconds and it works fine now.

Also bought today Harvest moon more friends of Mineral Town. It was $20 and came with the manual

7f5964c5abdd2d711ebe13fb0efc2d8a.jpg
6db56c18dcd4ee9b100b2ed9adb95352.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Last edited by dragonblood9999,

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For a change I didn't use Amazon. I had a £5 voucher for Argos so pre-ordered it there. I was surprised when it turned up today.
The fucked up thing it that I also have Yakuza 0 preordered from them and it's in "ready to ship" status. It comes out Tuesday

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Last edited by dragonblood9999,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: