Things you recently bought or got

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Found 8 more baby bunnies in the rabbit shed, and it seems like they were born last night or this morning, as they are still bald. Gonna a pic once they get some fur, I don't wanna get banned for posting nude bunnies :|

Also, that brings the number of rabbits I have up to 18.
3 grown-up, 3 medium-small, 4 small and 8 tiny.

I gotta separate the male one from the females, the guy's on a humping spree ._.

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
Found 8 more baby bunnies in the rabbit shed, and it seems like they were born last night or this morning, as they are still bald. Gonna a pic once they get some fur, I don't wanna get banned for posting nude bunnies :|

I gotta separate the male one from the females, the guy's on a humping spree ._.
Pm me those pics they must be adorable (^‿^)

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States

You can't hear him doing it because of his cotton balls

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Cleared out my DVD shelf of anything that's available on Netflix, since owning the DVDs is just overkill at that point. Ended up with a huge bag of stuff, dragged it down to CEX and finally upgraded my 3DS XL to a New 3DS XL. And still had exchange credit left over. Zero cash spent at all. A situation I will certainly reverse as soon as my data restoration is finished (licenses transferred but not the actual games so I'm refreshing from my laptop's backup) and I can get onto the eShop to grab all the Super Nintendo games. RELEASE STAR WING, DAMN IT!

Reactions: pbanj

pbanj

Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Cleared out my DVD shelf of anything that's available on Netflix, since owning the DVDs is just overkill at that point. Ended up with a huge bag of stuff, dragged it down to CEX and finally upgraded my 3DS XL to a New 3DS XL. And still had exchange credit left over. Zero cash spent at all. A situation I will certainly reverse as soon as my data restoration is finished (licenses transferred but not the actual games so I'm refreshing from my laptop's backup) and I can get onto the eShop to grab all the Super Nintendo games. RELEASE STAR WING, DAMN IT!
The real question is did you hack it?

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
>DVD
XDDDDDD
I would toss all of those out anyway :> infavourofbluraynotnecessarilydigital
Also, Netflix content isn't permanent, shit there expire all the time.

Blaze163

Trophies
XP
Country
>DVD
XDDDDDD
I would toss all of those out anyway :> infavourofbluraynotnecessarilydigital
Also, Netflix content isn't permanent, shit there expire all the time.

To be fair most of it is stuff that's been on Netflix for a long time, the permenant fixtures like House and Red Dwarf. Nothing I'll miss any time soon either way.

The real question is did you hack it?

I've only just got home, I'm still transferring my old games back. The licenses transferred over but the data didn't, that would have taken forever in the store before I handed over my old model. Refreshing the games from a backup on my laptop while it recharges. I'll look into hacking it some other time if I see any advantage in it, but to be honest the game I wanted more than anything was Xenoblade Chronicles, which was only £20 in store.

Reactions: Shadowfied

pbanj

Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
To be fair most of it is stuff that's been on Netflix for a long time, the permenant fixtures like House and Red Dwarf. Nothing I'll miss any time soon either way.

I've only just got home, I'm still transferring my old games back. The licenses transferred over but the data didn't, that would have taken forever in the store before I handed over my old model. Refreshing the games from a backup on my laptop while it recharges. I'll look into hacking it some other time if I see any advantage in it, but to be honest the game I wanted more than anything was Xenoblade Chronicles, which was only £20 in store.
Injected snes games, no need to wait on Nintendo to release the ones you want.

Reactions: astrangeone

Blaze163

Trophies
XP
Country
Injected snes games, no need to wait on Nintendo to release the ones you want.

Might be worth a look then, assuming I ever get this bloody transfer to work. I think I bollocksed it up a bit. My profile is transferred, my themes, etc. But none of my games or apps are showing up. I've just re-formatted the card and am transferring the data back from my laptop's backup, but I may have selected the wrong option or something during the transfer. I was doing it in store since I was trading my old model in to complete the sale. Worst case scenario I've checked, all my games are on my eShop download list so I can always re-download everything, it'll just take for-fucking-ever since I have a shit-tonne of games, a lot of bigger ones like Hyrule Warriors, SMT IV, etc. Might just leave it downloading on Sleep Mode overnight or something if this transfer doesn't work.

pbanj

Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Might be worth a look then, assuming I ever get this bloody transfer to work. I think I bollocksed it up a bit. My profile is transferred, my themes, etc. But none of my games or apps are showing up. I've just re-formatted the card and am transferring the data back from my laptop's backup, but I may have selected the wrong option or something during the transfer. I was doing it in store since I was trading my old model in to complete the sale. Worst case scenario I've checked, all my games are on my eShop download list so I can always re-download everything, it'll just take for-fucking-ever since I have a shit-tonne of games, a lot of bigger ones like Hyrule Warriors, SMT IV, etc. Might just leave it downloading on Sleep Mode overnight or something if this transfer doesn't work.
If you selected PC transfer what ur doing should work. If you turned it on without the Nintendo 3ds folder it was looking for it prob made a new one and that's why they are not showing up

Blaze163

Trophies
XP
Country
If you selected PC transfer what ur doing should work. If you turned it on without the Nintendo 3ds folder it was looking for it prob made a new one and that's why they are not showing up

I transferred via wifi but selected minimum transfer to save time since I was in store and it was close to closing. My account has transferred over, my themes are working, my folder setup is as it was, but all the folders are empty. If the format and retransfer doesn't work then I'll just redownload everything over the weekend, I have Xenoblade and my physical purchases to keep me amused anyway.

pbanj

Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
I transferred via wifi but selected minimum transfer to save time since I was in store and it was close to closing. My account has transferred over, my themes are working, my folder setup is as it was, but all the folders are empty. If the format and retransfer doesn't work then I'll just redownload everything over the weekend, I have Xenoblade and my physical purchases to keep me amused anyway.
Well seeing as its fresh without any games it would be a good time to hack it, nothing really to backup

Blaze163

Trophies
XP
Country
Well seeing as its fresh without any games it would be a good time to hack it, nothing really to backup

I'll look into it over the weekend. I have to be up early tomorrow for work so I'm just hoping to get it working and fully charged for the inevitable tidal wave of boredom that is my daily life.

Data transfer worked perfectly, all my games are restored to full working order. And MY GOD Hyrule Warriors runs silky smooth on the new hardware. Never been much of a framerate whore, provided a game is fun I generally don't care for the technicals. But even I have to admit that the new hardware is a significant improvement over the old models. Having the circle nub available for camera control instead of that bulky-ass Circle Pad Pro is a great upgrade. Now to play Xenoblade until my thumbs bleed :D

Last edited by Blaze163,
Reactions: pbanj

ladypoodle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is a daily deal and looks very interesting!

EaarSyo.png

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

You are not going to get banned for posting newborn rabbits. Tell you what I will even post some naked birds, ones even with cock in the name.

Anyway that is a lot of rabbits. Hopefully you get a good stew out of it.

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You are not going to get banned for posting newborn rabbits. Tell you what I will even post some naked birds, ones even with cock in the name.

Anyway that is a lot of rabbits. Hopefully you get a good stew out of it.

Would you make a stew out of your dog?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: