Pics or it didn't happen

LameNobody

Weighted Companion Cube Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got this for free today.
Originally it was supposed to be $40 (CAD), but his kid fucked up the eject button before I arrived there. Should be an easy fix.

IMG_3001.JPG IMG_3002.JPG IMG_2999.JPG
(Not shown is an original nintendo brand controller.. I forgot to place it there for the pic.)

The discs are in pristine condition.

---- Edit ----
The eject button is also sticky, should also be an easy fix

Aww, GAY...
Turns out no OOT disc... only some random demo disc

Last edited by LameNobody,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

• The Last Story (Wii)
  • Trailer Park Boys - Series 1-6 Complete (DVD)
  • Mafia (OX)
  • Far Cry Instincts (OX)
  • Jade Empire (OX)
  • Headhunter Redemption (OX)
Just hope they all come in very good or excellent shape. Especially TLS and TPB.

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
Just received my BLW for the Nes. I posted about buying this about 4 months ago, yeah they did a redesign and it took 4 months for them to ship it. Not complaining cause it works great, every game boots first try no problems. My plan is to just leave my everdriveN8 in it. Still waiting on the Hi def Nes Mod to come out, so I can complete my Nes setup. Anyways here is what it looks like if you haven't seen it.

ts9e666h3act1fqzg.jpg

q6vhoh880g9cuzazg.jpg

va4vg96bidky2crzg.jpg
nqwyoazsn1a42p9zg.jpg

eilan25

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Bought a gaming rig 3 weeks ago
Imgur link
i5 6500
Gigabyte ga-z170-hd3p
Kingston hyperX 2400MHz DDR 4 (single channel for now, will add more when I'll need it)
Sapphire R9 390 Nitro (LOVE the back plate)
Antec 700W psu (don't remember the module. Had to save a bit so went non modular, still quality though)
Antec gx505 case.

Also, got a 23.5" 1080p monitor to upgrade my old 20" samsung.
And it was free! Decided to use both at the end
Link (don't mind the room lol)

All in all I'm super excited. It's been years since I had a relevant PC for gaming :D

Reactions: Jiehfeng

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I forgot to mention in this thread, I ordered a Surface Book a bit ago with some of my tax refund cash. Was supposed to show up last Wednesday, but we got a foot of snow and the UPS truck delivering it got into an accident ._.

I'm now waiting for another to be sent, with next day shipping supposedly. So that's a thing.

Reactions: Lycan911

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Al of this today
2d94bcb5eba8dc806e081bcb28d066e9.jpg

Oh and I got this last week, forgot to mention it. Fucking love this series.
349bdf1ba4e02b3bc0dbf3731ccb556d.jpg

Been really wanting to play Digimon so finally picked it up, The Ichigo funko has me caught up on all the current Anime Funko's, Got the 2DS for super cheap because I sold my old fire emblem 3ds for a lotta money and haven't had a DS and was missing some games. Also got the Pokemon poster for buying a little code for Pokemon Yellow while I was at GameStop getting the funko and the Garden Warfare 2 hat.

And lastly, my Jill Sandwich Twitch shirt came in today which I have been immaculately excited for. One of my favorite Twitch streamers CarcinogenSDA, who speed runs Resident Evil games, (which is one of my favorite series), released this shirt for a limited time and I got it to support him. You should check him out if you want to watch some sick RE speed runs (he's currently practicing Code Veronica).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol