Things you recently bought or got

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3d...o-3ds-pokemon-20th-anniversary-edition/128198

:sad:
:tom:
:sad:
Jsxq2GY.gif
Tom what the FUCK were you thinking :cry: :cry: :cry:

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PS4 God Wireless Stereo Headset. I wish the battery life was longer and that some drivers would be made for the PC. I've had to charge via my smartphone wall charger. It's great though, if anything it persuades me to go for wireless headphones. Something more expensive and high end in the future.

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://i.imgur.com/U0B5rWE.jpg
Yes I could use a region free wii. BUT, my sister has the wii. So, my gamecube will work. Luigi's Mansion import I made good. v1.0, very good condition, box and everything. Fox plushie. Majora's Mask JPN N64 V1.1 from Amazon. Fox ears and tail from Pawstar booth. I also bought a Mario Star necklace, not in the picture.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
http://i.imgur.com/U0B5rWE.jpg
Yes I could use a region free wii. BUT, my sister has the wii. So, my gamecube will work. Luigi's Mansion import I made good. v1.0, very good condition, box and everything. Fox plushie. Majora's Mask JPN N64 V1.1 from Amazon. Fox ears and tail from Pawstar booth. I also bought a Mario Star necklace, not in the picture.
OMG I want the ears and tail! :O

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Raided the charity shop where I got my leather jacket again. This time I got away with;

- a thick padded wooly bedsheet to bypass the crappy quality of my mattress.
- two new hats since mine is kinda raggedy,
- two of those gel alternative hot water bottles with furry covers
- The Last Of Us and Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Editions

Everything mint condition, less than £8 for the whole lot.

Oh, and I got a new job as well. Well, assuming I pass the final training evaluation when I have a suspected broken leg. But hy, if I can do the job with a broken leg, the day to day grind should be a piece of piss once I'm healed up, right?

Reactions: VinsCool

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
Picked up a 27" Sony Trinitron flat crt at a auction for $11. Got it home and tried it out, well it had some major issues. It had major warping\bowing and colors were all messed up. Decided to take it apart and apparently the yoke wedges had all fall out:O. So I downloaded a CRT calibration disc and used it to re-aligned the yoke and placed the wedges back in. After fixing that the Tv looks surprising good. I still need to get a remote so I can enter the service menu so I can adjust afew other things but its looking good.

58koe6pj3se5tkozg.jpg

h7fxs7fjb1mfn97zg.jpg

Catastrophic

Perfectly Normal
Trophies
XP
Country
Picked up a 27" Sony Trinitron flat crt at a auction for $11. Got it home and tried it out, well it had some major issues. It had major warping\bowing and colors were all messed up. Decided to take it apart and apparently the yoke wedges had all fall out:O. So I downloaded a CRT calibration disc and used it to re-aligned the yoke and placed the wedges back in. After fixing that the Tv looks surprising good. I still need to get a remote so I can enter the service menu so I can adjust afew other things but its looking good.

58koe6pj3se5tkozg.jpg

h7fxs7fjb1mfn97zg.jpg

I've got a Sony Triniton CRT myself which I use for old school RGB gaming. They're great.:D

Though with damage like that, I'm surprised you didn't get it for free. Wonder what could've caused the yoke to fall out.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1