United Kingdom

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aww that's a better bundle now or NA gets a better one.

My free stuff was some software

Winzip
Coral paint shop something
Magix movie edit
Some stuff I can't remember.

and for games just

Grid autosport
Some world of tanks credit stuff.
Oh wow that bundle is terrible
They actually added this bundle last week and I bought my cpu 2 weeks ago so I just started a live chat and got the rep to send me a code

emmanu888

6 years and still going strong
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Was feeling a bit down lately, and I thought that'd she would cheer me up :shy:

I want the Inside Out plushies so badly, well okay not just those plushies since i also want the Mabel plushie.

Oh also i bought a Bluetooth headset, i'm not a driver or anything but i can never feel my phone vibrating in my pocket so i bought a headset to fix this issue.

Last edited by emmanu888,

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stoooory time.

Went to my GameStop to look at the under $20 bin to see if I could find some random stuff to fill out my library some more.

Then I spy something I can't believe. So GameStop usually doesn't differentiate from a special edition to a normal edition of a game, so if you happen to find one used, it's usually the same price as the normal copy of the game.

And so I found this baby for $17.

7cca646548c1fd4fe22bc232be24eb03.jpg

I asked how much trade credit it was worth.

$5.

Some dude sold this game for $5, I just bought it for $17, and you know how much it's worth?!!

It's going on eBay for about $70-100. Cannot believe my luck, refuse to let it go for now because it's smexy.

Oh, and it has the soundtrack, and art book. Fantastic.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Bought the current indiegala bundle.

Loot Hunter
Pizza Express
Double Dragon Neon
Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe
One Finger Death Punch
Hatred

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is getting stupid. My deal streak is too strong.

First I got all these just for a strategy guide I had received for free

57a2ddaf2d3937fdbfbc6eda825c40d4.jpg

Then some dude brought this ridiculously big dumb box in to my local retro store while I was hanging out with the owners, they didn't want it so I threw out a $20 offer and got it. Probably could have low balled it even more but oh well

99c8d54ee0735d04937f8c614dff5b1e.jpg

I'll show a picture later but it comes with a huge Bat-a-rang that I ended up hanging on my wall.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
GoldWireless.jpg

Just got the official PS4 Gold Wireless headset. It sounds amazing and is really comfy. My only gripe is that it needs a dongle to work on the PS4 and PS3 which seems retarded seeing as they both have built in bluetooth but meh its a minor gripe. Cant wait to try it with Battlefront in a couple of days. Once I get Battlefront I think I will have to give this crazy spending spree that I have been on a break, I have spend a fuckload of money over the last couple of weeks on stuff that isn't really a necessity.

Oh and I got the headset as an excuse to try out Amazon Prime Now and use my £10 off code (the headset only cost £39), it took only 65 minutes to get to my door from checkout. An impressive service.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 29905

Just got the official PS4 Gold Wireless headset. It sounds amazing and is really comfy. My only gripe is that it needs a dongle to work on the PS4 and PS3 which seems retarded seeing as they both have built in bluetooth but meh its a minor gripe. Cant wait to try it with Battlefront in a couple of days. Once I get Battlefront I think I will have to give this crazy spending spree that I have been on a break, I have spend a fuckload of money over the last couple of weeks on stuff that isn't really a necessity.

Oh and I got the headset as an excuse to try out Amazon Prime Now and use my £10 off code (the headset only cost £39), it took only 65 minutes to get to my door from checkout. An impressive service.
The gold headset is absolutely fantastic, it's one of the few pairs of headphones that not only doesn't put a ton of pressure on your head but also achieves wireless surround sound really cost effectively. Love that headset, I have the anniversary one.

Oh and uh, today Chavo's family adopted their second Xbox One, and also got boobies
e7f16ab1ca4f4e4b0302f22c680a3d57.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since