Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
Seen this pop up on Craigslist and just had to have it, I feel alittle guilty for some reason:lol: Got both of these together for only $30. Zelda 2 does have alittle discoloration on the front but I still think I got a good deal.
8ofsol7cz79akz9fg.jpg

hwh18coariathiifg.jpg

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
my friend bought Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition for ps3 so he gave me Diablo 3 for ps3 for us to play together, because we're kind of getting tired of Destiny(to many hacker)

Fkhmk3Nl.jpg

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Bossman upped my hours again, so I pre-ordered Borderlands the Pre Sequel because fuck your opinions I like playing games with friends ;O;

EDIT: Also, people need to stop posting large images without using spoilers, as it makes the thread a mile long and having it consistently increase as the large images load in is annoying as hell.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Most recently, I bought a month of members (for my friend) for Runescape, so we could play the oldschool RS thing Jagex launched last year.
Don't you judge me, it's fun with friends :(

Bossman upped my hours again, so I pre-ordered Borderlands the Pre Sequel because fuck your opinions I like playing games with friends ;O;

EDIT: Also, people need to stop posting large images without using spoilers, as it makes the thread a mile long and having it consistently increase as the large images load in is annoying as hell.

Wouldn't be so bad if morons didn't constantly quote the pictures instead of snipping them.

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
Most recently, I bought a month of members (for my friend) for Runescape, so we could play the oldschool RS thing Jagex launched last year.

Wouldn't be so bad if morons didn't constantly quote the pictures instead of snipping them.

HAHA, I remember runescape!
I used to play like 7 years ago! But soon they started making you pay for membership for EVERYTHING, so I quit.
I came back at one point last year, but everything was so unfamiliar, and... blah.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
HAHA, I remember runescape!
I used to play like 7 years ago! But soon they started making you pay for membership for EVERYTHING, so I quit.
I came back at one point last year, but everything was so unfamiliar, and... blah.

Modern runescape is complete bloated, casualized garbage.
Which is exactly why a sizeable portion of the population jumped ship to Runescape 2007.
Jagex now does multiple community polls that everyone playing can vote for and if they achieve 75% Yes votes, it gets put in the game.
So far it feels very much like Runescape did back in 2007, but it has some features and items from more recent updates. It's done pretty damn good so far of capturing the old RS feel the game has since lost.
I find the community to be miles better than 'regular' runescape.

The fact that it's members only is a bit of a shame, but at the same time it's hilarious that RS2007 has about 15-20k concurrent players at all times who are members, whereas the 'regular' runescape has only about a steady 50k members AND free players. It's pretty clear very few people like the direction RS went in, sadly f2p players are stuck with it.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States

Don't feel bad, I did the same thing a couple months ago :(

And yeah, people need to start snipping images from quotes as well. I've talked to some mods about it, and they'll start enforcing this policy if members choose not to. :teach:

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
Modern runescape is complete bloated, casualized garbage.
Which is exactly why a sizeable portion of the population jumped ship to Runescape 2007.
Jagex now does multiple community polls that everyone playing can vote for and if they achieve 75% Yes votes, it gets put in the game.
So far it feels very much like Runescape did back in 2007, but it has some features and items from more recent updates. It's done pretty damn good so far of capturing the old RS feel the game has since lost.
I find the community to be miles better than 'regular' runescape.

The fact that it's members only is a bit of a shame, but at the same time it's hilarious that RS2007 has about 15-20k concurrent players at all times who are members, whereas the 'regular' runescape has only about a steady 50k members AND free players. It's pretty clear very few people like the direction RS went in, sadly f2p players are stuck with it.

OMFG, that's awesome that Jagex would do something cool like that.
So is RS2007 just... runescape like it was in 2007?

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
Laptop's HD died today, lucky I had everything backed up. purchased a new WD 1tb 5400rpm. and also picked up a atari 2600 lot at the auction, the Console is a little dirty but it came with 15 games\paddles and 2 controllers all with the instruction manuals and the owners manual which was neat. Got it for $30

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OMFG, that's awesome that Jagex would do something cool like that.
So is RS2007 just... runescape like it was in 2007?

Yeah. The last full backup they did was in 2007. So they decided to launch that version for members, and it's actually quite popular.
It's basically the same thing but like I said, the polls do get content added. But from what i've seen and read, it's all really good content (because it requires 75% of votes to be Yes to get in), none of the crap Jagex shoved down peoples throats and killed the game with. The game is actually going in a very good direction. If you're interested, i'd check out the site. Lots of info for 2007.

anyway...we're getting pretty offtopic, lol.

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. The last full backup they did was in 2007. So they decided to launch that version for members, and it's actually quite popular.
It's basically the same thing but like I said, the polls do get content added. But from what i've seen and read, it's all really good content (because it requires 75% of votes to be Yes to get in), none of the crap Jagex shoved down peoples throats and killed the game with. The game is actually going in a very good direction. If you're interested, i'd check out the site. Lots of info for 2007.

anyway...we're getting pretty offtopic, lol.

It's members only though... right? :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Deeze nuts