Gaming Themes issue. Help please.

jonnymars

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys, I have been using CHMM2 through the homebrew channel (on A9HL, Luma3DS). I added a few themes and it has been working fine but then when I try to add some more, I receive an error along the line saying that "object cannot be moved".

Is there a limit to the amount of themes I can add onto the themes folder? Do I need to change a setting to allow me to add more themes on the SD card?

Thanks in advance!

Zolexic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You're gonna have to be more specific. What threw the error, your FTP client? Windows explorer when moving shit to the SD card? SD manager on the 3DS? CHMM2 somehow?

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The only thing I know about CHMM2 is that you can only use 10 themes to shuffle because that's the limit Nintendo set it as. Just to let you know, I have 15 theme's on my SD card in the Themes folder and I have no issues at all, so would you kindly provide some more information?

jonnymars

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for the vague post guys and thanks for replying. The error occurs after I try to drag and drop the themes from my laptop to the micro sd themes folder (so windows explorer I guess). I've managed to add maybe 36 themes in the themes folder, tried to delete some since maybe I thought there was a limit but when I added more themes the pop up error appears saying "Cannot copy file". I can add other files like cia on the sd... Just somehow not themes.

jonnymars

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nevermind.. I think there was something wrong with the file. I tried other themes and it moved just fine.

One thing though, are european themes similar to japanese themes? Do they only have different titles?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...