Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've been working on these for a while, and I finally got one of them finished to perfection today. Even though the outside was fine for a while, it still needed a few new internal components, and I didn't want to mark them as "DONE" despite them not being so. I've only got one finished so far - another needs a few more parts (maybe tomorrow), one is being sent out to a mod at xbox-scene for him to take a look at because it's malfunctioning in a way even HE has never seen, one needs a LOT more work between me and my friend, and then I have two more that I haven't even touched yet... wonder what to do with them.

Anyway, I'm gonna spoiler some pictures of each one, and I'll post an update as I add them. Click the pictures to enlarge them!

Wood grain shell with custom white sticks, custom white ABXY and guide buttons, white start/back and LT/RT from a stock controller. Dpad and LB/RB are wood grain. Wood grain AA battery pack. White LED ring of light done by me.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Neat!

Sell them on here perhaps?

If I got a lot more controllers to mod, I'd consider it, but they wouldn't turn out cheap, unfortunately. You'd probably be looking at the price of a brand new controller, or a little more, + shipping, if I was able to find an old controller and refurbish it. The old old controllers are nice because they can work with the blue and white LEDs, newer ones can't XD just the other colors.

(Btw Dinoh the 0805s came in so I'll probably send them to you on Friday or Saturday)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1