ROM Hack The World Ends With You. Content Patcher!

ChemicalGus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi: You're welcome.
smile.gif
I've uploaded it to FileFactory for you, see the first post.

bunnybreaker: Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking to hear. The problem now is knowing which files contain the ending speech since ending.adx is just music. I'm looking into it. Damn, your avatar is hypnotic.

arctic_flame: THAT is your reason for calling this "nooby"? "you do know you can make yes/no choices in a batch script without a whole new executable". Of course, I know batch code very well and of course I know about techniques such as set /p and then doing extensive variable checking. OR just use Choice, the standardized microsoft executable that does it all case-insensitive and with much less code? Keep it simple, man. I can't believe you even felt like typing this.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
THAT is your reason for calling this "nooby"? "you do know you can make yes/no choices in a batch script without a whole new executable". Of course, I know batch code very well and of course I know about techniques such as set /p and then doing extensive variable checking. OR just use Choice, the standardized microsoft executable that does it all case-insensitive and with much less code? Keep it simple, man. I can't believe you even felt like typing this.

Yeah, he does seem to get off to pretending to know more than you, he does it a lot in Wii Hacking. Ignoring's the best option (Y).

And awesome. Once I've completed the game and want to get the secret reports and unlockables I'll apply this patch. Still, I don't really mind the soundtrack at the moment bar one or two rap tracks, it's still far better than most game soundtracks.
Thanks muchly.

Devil May Cry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ChemicalGus said:
Schlupi: You're welcome.
smile.gif
I've uploaded it to FileFactory for you, see the first post.

bunnybreaker: Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking to hear. The problem now is knowing which files contain the ending speech since ending.adx is just music. I'm looking into it. Damn, your avatar is hypnotic.

arctic_flame: THAT is your reason for calling this "nooby"? "you do know you can make yes/no choices in a batch script without a whole new executable". Of course, I know batch code very well and of course I know about techniques such as set /p and then doing extensive variable checking. OR just use Choice, the standardized microsoft executable that does it all case-insensitive and with much less code? Keep it simple, man. I can't believe you even felt like typing this.

That's what was bothering me! I meant to tell you some of the videos in game that have only spoken words and no text. After Sho's battle, the cutsccene with Joshua taking the hit has no text. Also, the entire ending video is the same thing.

I think I'm going to redo my patch though. I think I only want the soundtrack to be un-dubbed now. Neku's voice in TWEWY didn't annoy me as much as some other things.

Big Kong Boss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Man, Joshua's voice in Japanese is a lot better than English lol.

But I put the cutscenes in English still. Easier to understand since there aren't any subtitles, so yeah.

Again, nicely done, ChemicalGus.
yaynds.gif

gukid

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Interesting to note, that only 2 tracks of the game were changed for the US release. One was a perfectly good track, the other one was just a kind of cool remix of another track. Most of the "annoying english" songs you hear, are actually from the Japanese version.

ryureiatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I made an account JUST FOR YOU (my first post).
I've been lurking from times to times around the forums, but wow....

YOUR PROJECT MADE MY DAY!

Thanks a thousand times dude, I really appreciate your work
smile.gif

advancedq

Trophies
XP
Country
it doesnt changes the background musics, at least it didnt did it on me =(
why! TT_TT i told it to do it , cutscenes and battle voices become jap. but no audios

Creqaw

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
After the patch i noticed i couldn't use cheats anymore so i used the r4cce to get the new rom id and used that for both cheat.dat and usrcheat.dat but for some reason the AR codes are still not working

orochan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Django0 said:
After the patch i noticed i couldn't use cheats anymore so i used the r4cce to get the new rom id and used that for both cheat.dat and usrcheat.dat but for some reason the AR codes are still not working

Same problem, any fix?

inb4: Cheating is wrong mmkay!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak like a Wlaker