'The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt' next-gen update launches next month

witcher 3.jpeg

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition will make its proper debut on new-gen systems and rigs in a month's time, CD Projekt Red announced today. The updated version will feature visual and technical improvements including ray tracing support, faster loading times on consoles and integrated mods. New additional content inspired by Netflix's The Witcher series will also be added and details about these content will be detailed during next week's REDstreams event on Twitch.

Included in the new-gen version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition is all free DLCs released and the expansions Hearts of Stone & Blood and Wine. The game will launch digitally on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC this December 14th; and will be offered as a free next-gen update to everyone who owns any release of the game for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. A physical edition is also slated for a release after the initial digital rollout, with a specific date to be announced at a later time.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

Trojaner

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Should I buy a cheap copy and enjoy the update I wonder...

It's the best way todo it ... bought it last year on Epicgames (GotY) for 5 bugs and thx do the deal back then got the GOG version too for free. Got it cheap for the XBox too. Now just wait until release, actually never really played it, just 1-2 hours maybe.

HellGhast

Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
Oh neat, maybe I'll finally get around to playing this.
Yep. This will be my first time with the game. Interested to see if it lives up to the hype.

The Witcher 3 is absolutely the Best game I've ever played. I played it for a whole year straight and managed to max out at level100 and amass over 900 hours of playtime.

I then went ahead and read all the 7 books, and had a blast meeting all the characters from the games...And Gwent...oh glorious Gwent

Please Go Buy this game And the books, you'll love 'em.

Reactions: yoyoyo69

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cool. Bought the GotY Edition dirt cheap on PS4 like 2 years ago and have never played it. Little things like this make having a PS5 and Series X pretty nice, because at t his point my pc is weaker than either of the two. It's not just as simple to upgrade my pc to a 4080, as much as I'd love to. The rest of the parts are 3 years older than the already 6 year old gpu is because the gpu was upgraded once. So the motherboard, cpu, ram, power supply, etc. also would need to be replaced. My tv is getting a major upgrade before my PC will get an entire new build. Debating between a few different 75"'ers.

Last edited by RedColoredStars,

spkatsi

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
New content is a huge deal to me. If only we will get(?) anything via update on the Switch it would be huge. Only 180 hours of gameplay felt too short!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo