Homebrew The Wii U Homebrew Request Thread

OfficialFBomb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know if this is the same as file viewer, but file manager, ability to copy, paste, move, rename, delete etc files on sd card with out having to transfer it back to my pc..

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I dreamt that I decided to enter a competition in a magazine (a printed one, very old-school) to make a game for Wii U. I decided to call it "Wee on You", and you'd control a character that was running from urinal to urinal, trying to pee on other characters who were doing the same. There was going to be some kind of mechanism for building up your urine pressure, maybe by rotating an analog stick, before unleashing so you could hit more distant targets. There were maybe going to be cutaway scenes where you faced a particular opponent one-on-one, but I don't think I worked out the details of those.

I'm probably not going to make it tbh. Dreams are weird.

Reactions: Deleted User

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use the Homebrew Launcher offline with an eur or us version of brain age :P
Umm okay. I dunno anything about this, second, WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT THAT "GAME" O_O
(And i mean disregarding is capibility to run homebrew, i mean seriously would want to pay for it to intentionally play it)
And also, i meant a standard channel like when playing on wii, or 3ds has a homebrew channel. Without needing to use another method to access it.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Once you've installed the hack, you can't even play the game (at least until you uninstall the hack).
People pay a lot more for dongles, hardmods or replacement machines with lower firmware etc in order to use a hack, I was happy to drop a few quid for a virtual console game. Each to their own tho.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Already dropping the Pirate flag. Can we least focus more on homebrew before we start with "Backup loaders" or just straight up downloading? Least having priority homebrew launcher on home menu or something like system tools for system data management or whatever, a simple rom injection installer.:rolleyes:

Magnus87

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I just want 2 things for WiiU

-a great N64 emulator
-a MAME emulator with friendly UI

and also a kind of "Kaillera Support"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm