Homebrew The Wii U Homebrew Request Thread

Naendow

Brick-Master
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What about something like freeShop for Wii U? Yea, the console is slow at downloading, but it would still be a great idea. =)

snoofly

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'd love to see a port of Moonlight on the WiiU like the Vita hacking scene has.

I use my Henkaku'd Vita mainly for running moonlight to stream all my steam and non steam games/apps and it works great, the only limitation being the small screen of the Vita.

To have this available on the Gamepad screen would be awesome, as well as fact the button configs are much more favourable than what is there with the Vita (using back touch screen for L2/R2 etc)

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Arck

Trophies
XP
Country
Why a downgrader? There isnt even a point to one right now because hacks work on the latest version :/

Not to mention homebrew isnt even developed for 5.3.2 anymore, and the IOSU exploit we have now wouldnt even work on it without backporting.
did you check the date of the post you did quote ?

Arck

Trophies
XP
Country
Why does it matter? We have known for a while now that IOSU was coming for 5.5.1, a downgrader is literally useless. Even back in May.
IOSU ?
it was about the kexploit who was unstable on 5.5.1, but now yeah we don't need it.
(and in may it was expected for 5.3.2)
don't think you was here

Ace212

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IOSU ?
it was about the kexploit who was unstable on 5.5.1, but now yeah we don't need it.
(and in may it was expected for 5.3.2)
don't think you was here

I've been lurking around for a while, I only just now made a account.
Eh whatever, just saying.

KuraudoSutoraifu

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have no idea if this would even be possible (probably not) but what about NTRViewer on Wii U? That way we could stream our 3DS to the TV.

Rodrigo Sousa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My request will be weird but here I go.
As you may know there are some games that unlock exclusive content from the region you are.
But sometimes, the game don't take as consideration DNS, account region or things like that, and yes your let's say "GPS"
For example, Just Dance 2017 ( ) unlocks a French song, but you can play it with American game if you are in France.
What I want to request is a homebrew that could emulate maybe, the fact that we are in France or other countries, like a VPN

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."