Gaming the wii is castration.

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spotify seems hipsterish and modern, however, even if it contains great songs, there is still an underlying problem. The underlying problem is that music no long lifts my spirits like it used to. I realize that my life is hopeless, and that even great songs cannot save me. I used to listen to great Nintendo songs, such as mario songs, f-zero songs, and various other videogame songs, but they no longer lift my spirits.

Spotify basically is an app that has every song/genre you can think of. Basic usage is free, can pay extra for higher quality streaming and unlimited skips. I love it because I can pick all the artists I like and play only from those lists, or I can also listen to music I never heard before, top 50 songs etc.

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Also, I just noticed:
cas·tra·tion
kaˈstrāSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: castration; plural noun: castrations
  1. the removal of the testicles of a male animal or man.
    "the castration of male calves was initiated to reduce fighting"
    • the state of being deprived of power, vitality, or vigor.
      "the inability to afford technology is economic castration"

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Spotify basically is an app that has every song/genre you can think of. Basic usage is free, can pay extra for higher quality streaming and unlimited skips. I love it because I can pick all the artists I like and play only from those lists, or I can also listen to music I never heard before, top 50 songs etc.
This post was sponsored by Spotify

Reactions: bennyman123abc

gamelord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dionicio3, if you keep trolling my thread and cluttering it with nonsense I am going to report you.

Yes, but I have access to youtube, so I cannot think of a reason to use Spotify.

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

s157

Grinder Extraordinaire
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, we getting into the technicality of castration now? I'd assume OP uses it as a figure of speech.

@gamelord is it just the Wii that shatters your spirit so? Are there consoles you actually enjoy?

gamelord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, we getting into the technicality of castration now? I'd assume OP uses it as a figure of speech.

@gamelord is it just the Wii that shatters your spirit so? Are there consoles you actually enjoy?
Yes the wii does shatter my spirit. I try to play great games like Mario Kart 64, but even that only has 16 levels. Each time I play a level it depletes my soul. If only it had more levels.

By castration I mean in the sense that castrated eunuchs are neither male, female, or hermaphrodite. A male has drive and spunk. A female, also has sex-drive and spunk. So to, a hermaphrodite has sex-drive, heart, and spunk. But a eunuch is neither male, female, or hermaphrodite. It is like their heart has been ripped out, like in the Indiana Jones movie. Like they have been Haunted, like Frodo never returning to the Shire.

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dionicio3, if you keep trolling my thread and cluttering it with nonsense I am going to report you.

Yes, but I have access to youtube, so I cannot think of a reason to use Spotify.
I huge reason for me is quality of the audio. A lot of youtube versions always sound like cassette tapes to me.

gamelord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I huge reason for me is quality of the audio. A lot of youtube versions always sound like cassette tapes to me.
I suppose that is a valid reason.
However I have gone down too far on this lonely road of darkness to truly enjoy music as I used to, thus even high quality audio will not save me.

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suppose that is a valid reason.
However I have gone down too far on this lonely road of darkness to truly enjoy music as I used to, thus even high quality audio will not save me.
Well most of us have been there or close to it. May not seem like it right now, but things get better and easier with time if you let them. The main thing is time.

gamelord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well most of us have been there or close to it. May not seem like it right now, but things get better and easier with time if you let them. The main thing is time.
Doesn't seem like it to me.
Most of these people aren't lonely like me. I have been lonely for years upon years.

s157

Grinder Extraordinaire
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should play katamari damacy or the likes. Maybe that can brighten your mood, even if a small amount for a short time.

gamelord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone has their own journey. I wish you better luck on yours.
This is a terrible world, so lots of people get funneled into terrible journeys. And the monstrous cogs of the world keep on turning, indifferent to the cries of it's own Eldrich abominations. This is the grand tragedy of existence.

You should play katamari damacy or the likes. Maybe that can brighten your mood, even if a small amount for a short time.
I do love the megalomaniac aspect of the game, however I get bored of it rather quickly of it's particular interpretation of megalomania. It does not have enough substance for me, and it is much too zen.

bennyman123abc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I did not know any better, I'd say you were a troll, based on some of your earlier comments in this thread.
Umm what? Dino is FAR from a troll. You're probably the biggest troll here.
My psychologist has mediocre taste in games, he also advocates pacifism, these two realizations about his personality traits have actually worsened my depression.
You need to just stop with this shit. I'm sorry but, no one can fit your quota for perfection. Literally no one.
I am afraid, it is too late, and the negative effects of not having friends has already cemented. You see, I have gone without friends for so long, that I no longer have the motivation to modify Wii games into amazing games and beautiful titles.
You see now, that's your own problem that you don't want to "modify Wii games into amazing games and beautiful titles"
I actually feel like I have slipped into another dimension. I feel like my connection into this world is fading. For instance, when I hear music on the radio, I cannot stand it, and it feels like I have entered the wrong world.
Go back to your other world then and stop complaining about ours. I'm sorry the radio doesn't play good enough music for you. There's also something called an MP3 player. You could find one for $20 and stop complaining about the radio to us.

AutumnWolf

JRPG enjoyer, Xenoblade, YS and DQ connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
A game that I consider "blown out of the water" or "knocked your socks off" would be Time Crisis II. It is truly a masterpiece.

It looks like a weird arcade-like shooter kind of game to me, not saying its not fun, but for what I´ve seen it looks boring

My guess is that you like arcade games and shooters

gamelord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's the real world for ya. Deal with it
But what if I don't want to deal with it? What if I would rather have been born in a better world? What if I was born into this world to save this world from suffering, and my purpose here is to help others with their suffering, and that is the only reason I was born into this world? But then one would ask, why put any souls to be born into this world.
It looks like a weird arcade-like shooter kind of game to me, not saying its not fun, but for what I´ve seen it looks boring

My guess is that you like arcade games and shooters

Arcade is the heyday of games. That was the golden era of games, back when games had personality and backbone. Nowadays they make these games that are metaphorically the same as Justin Bieber and Autotune.
Let me ask you this...what kind of games do you find to be good?

felix.200

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The thing is that there is only this world for us. If you want to create your own world go play minecraft or something.

gamelord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thing is that there is only this world for us. If you want to create your own world go play minecraft or something.
I do not like minecraft, it is blocky and disrupting to my aesthetic consciousness. I do not like having to constantly jump every two seconds, I prefer smooth or polygon terrain, and curved aesthetics. I appreciate the beauty of muscles, as well as curves on a woman. Even lego is much more appealing to me, because it is not so repetitive to my eyes.

You enjoyed the megalomania of Kalahari? There's always black and white too.
Don't know what you mean.

AutumnWolf

JRPG enjoyer, Xenoblade, YS and DQ connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
But what if I don't want to deal with it? What if I would rather have been born in a better world? What if I was born into this world to save this world from suffering, and my purpose here is to help others with their suffering, and that is the only reason I was born into this world? But then one would ask, why put any souls to be born into this world.

Arcade is the heyday of games. That was the golden era of games, back when games had personality and backbone. Nowadays they make these games that are metaphorically the same as Justin Bieber and Autotune.
Let me ask you this...what kind of games do you find to be good?
look, I also like "oldies yet goodies" (retro games)
But I also find some new games to be very interesting

I really like RPGs and JRPGs
But I also like 3D platformers, racing games (SOME), games with creative concepts like snake pass, it´s fun and very unique if you ask me
I don´t like games that try to be realistic (And I don´t mean graphically)
I guess you could say I´m ok with almost any videogame genre out there
except for sport games and some shooters, ugh

gamelord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
look, I also like "oldies yet goodies" (retro games)
But I also find some new games to be very interesting

I really like RPGs and JRPGs
But I also like 3D platformers, racing games (SOME), games with creative concepts like snake pass, it´s fun and very unique if you ask me
I don´t like games that try to be realistic (And I don´t mean graphically)
I guess you could say I´m ok with almost any videogame genre out there
except for sport games and some shooters, ugh
Youll have to be more specific. Because I enjoy some 3D platforms and racing games too.
Wasn't a fan of the original Final Fantasy because it had the same problem of Mario Fortune Street: Too much scrolling through text and menus and not enough action.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    13,600 MB/s though
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    I got a 980 pro iirc
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soldigms been pretty solid
    yeh 980 pro
    good enough tbf
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/gMNhZNI never heard about them but reviews are good
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, Crucial SSDs work fine. I have one installed in my Xbox.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reviews seem positive.
    I believe I had some Patriot RAM running in a computer somewhere
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $250 is pretty solid considering
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With the refund it'll be about $150
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    6tb nvme pc ftw
    500 GB NVMe, 750 GB
    SATA SSD 1 TB HDD
    honestly I don't play pc games
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't game
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Once I buy this I'll be around 20tb worth of storage tho if we're talking all my drives
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All this crap I got and all I do is pick up the GabeDick to fiddle with his happy stick
    idk the total storage cap I have
    50 TB orso
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, I don't play PC games often. Mostly its all 90s-00s games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hm doing research quite possible my issue with this drive is bios related not detecting it fully
    run crystaldisk?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't think it would do much if gnome live even sees it as 2mb
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vmd issue possibly
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Vmd issue possibly