Hardware The Vita is truly remarkable...

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure I'd love the Vita if I had one, but the pricetag and the lack of exclusive games that interest me turns me off to it. As a system itself, it's obviously leaps and bounds ahead of the 3DS, but without the software to back it up and its pricetag, it's just not going to get me on board. I love handhelds, they're my preferred form of gaming, and I love Indie games, which I heard are in abundance on there, but it's just not enough to get me to pay that much for the system and a decent memory card. It's a shame, too, because I really want to like it. I loved the PSP as a system itself, but most of the games didn't interest me. The only thing that saved it for me was homebrew.

lytro

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I bought my second Vita, when they were at 99€, new in the Mega Pack 1, which includes a few games and a 8GB memory card.
This was ~1 year ago, around christmas.

After that, i sadly havent seen any deals like this anymore.

I'd buy a third vita~

Last edited by lytro,
D

Deleted-355425

I bought my second Vita, when they were at 99€, new in the Mega Pack 1, which includes a few games and a 8GB memory card.
This was ~1 year ago, around christmas.

After that, i sadly havent seen any deals like this anymore.

I'd buy a third vita~

i have 4 :)

Reactions: lytro

Dr Eggman

I am THE Eggman.
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
Canada
when you get a vita in your hands it screams great quality and potential, shame really.

This. This right here. The vita is a great console - and when you play any game that takes advantage of this, it shows! I love the Jet Set Radio port and Killzone looks like a masterpiece. It's amazing they could eke that performance out of a handheld. It's a crying shame that Sony neglects the Vita - if more developers took advantage of it, it'd be an amazing experience. Talk to any vita owner (myself included!) and they'll tell you the same thing - they love the hardware, and the games that are there - it just needs more and higher quality content.

Reactions: Deleted-355425

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.