The Tegra 4

raystriker

The powers that be
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Until recently, I thought , that Nvidia would change the mobile gaming sector with the Tegra 4 SoCs....
But having a look at this--http://www.notebookcheck.net/SoC-Shootout-x86-vs-ARM.99496.0.html , has completely changed my mind... Even the existing snapdradons 600s manage to level with it.... And boy, I thought nvidia would make news...
So whaddya think? Is tegra 4 good enough for a buy? Or are people better off with something else?
(The first tegra phone-the zte u988s is gonna sell for $326 in China)

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yep, Tegra 4 was cutting-edge for something like just one month.

If you're not in a hurry, and seriously interested in videogames, I'd wait for Tegra 5, that one should blow everything else out of the water... that's if NVidia doesn't messes up with delays 'n stuff.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Yep, Tegra 4 was cutting-edge for something like just one month.

If you're not in a hurry, and seriously interested in videogames, I'd wait for Tegra 5, that one should blow everything else out of the water... that's if NVidia doesn't messes up with delays 'n stuff.

I kow it will be on 2014. But when in 2014 Tegra 5 will see the light of the day?

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I have seen on nvidia's shield forum they plan on making another shield with the newest processor each year, if it makes them money.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Meta what's @Psionic Roshambo onlyfans password