The Technomancer E3 trailer

Developer Spiders have just released the E3 trailer for their upcoming title; The Technomancer. Check it out along with the full press release below.

The Technomancer, the sci-fi RPG set on Mars, releases on June 28 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Today we're showcasing the game's E3 Trailer, driven by the Frijid Pink's legendary cover of the rock classic "House of the Rising Sun". Delve into the chaotic world of Mars, a planet that is torn by war and political conflict.

Mars is a barren wasteland that is home to the forgotten children of Earth. On the surface, warring corporations fight wars from their massive domed cities for one resource: water. Underground, hidden between the crags or in unexplored valleys, you will face factions struggling for their own profit, or mutants permanently changed by the sun's radiation and hated by the rest of humankind.

Here you play as a Technomancer - a formidable warrior harnessing destructive electrical powers. Travel with your companions, choosing between diplomacy, combat, or trickery to resolve quests. Gain experience to level up your character, and learn new skills or upgrade perks across 4 unique skill trees. Loot, buy, and craft more powerful equipment and weaponry for yourself and teammates to stand a chance of surviving! Only you can forge the destiny of Mars.

For more information, don't forget to plunge in the Gameplay Trailer that covers the game's RPG mechanics, and the Companions Trailer that will describe all the interactions and relationships you can build with you teammates.
The Technomancer comes out on June 28 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.

:arrow:The Technomancer Official Site

Reactions: VinsCool and nxwing

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I was waiting for more information for few months to decide if I'll bought it or not.
the trailer is nice, but only CG. the others linked "in game" preview at the end of the trailer look nice too.
I don't know if I'll like the battles, but I'll give it a try anyway.

The game has some mass effect felling, customizable characters, quest choice and consequences.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Going after that sweet Borderlands money I see.

That said I saw the trailer and I am a bit of a sucker for anything that will allow me to swing a staff or a spear.

Hopefully it has a good (local) co-op option.

Reactions: mgrev

Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Is there going to be any surprises at E3 this year?

Back on topic: Looks kind of generic sci-fi role playing game to me. Everything here has been done before so I can't say I'm 'hyped' about it.

LaronX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It gives me a very borderlands vibe. Maybe a little more gritty. But monsters, the world and the story.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-