Hacking The SuperCard DSTWO Beginner's Guide: How to Setup the DSTWO

dxblaze

Trophies
XP
Country
I have the same problem as supersaiyandoyle.
After eveything as been update, the DSTwo works fine on DSLite but it doesn't work on my 3DS...so it's more likely a hardware problem than anything else?

Nerozone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it risky to update the DSTwo on my 3DS even if I follow all the steps in this topic (waiting at least 3 minutes, and such)? What are the chances that my cart will brick?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Is it risky to update the DSTwo on my 3DS even if I follow all the steps in this topic (waiting at least 3 minutes, and such)? What are the chances that my cart will brick?
Did you update the 3DS first, and so it's blocked the DSTwo?

If not, just use the normal, safe update method. The normal update method works on a 3DS as well.

Nerozone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you update the 3DS first, and so it's blocked the DSTwo?

If not, just use the normal, safe update method. The normal update method works on a 3DS as well.

Yeah, I updated it last month but only got my Supercard today. So, right now, my 3DS is at 4.5.0 firmware and I don't have a DS anymore.

Nerozone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as you wait long enough (and make sure to delete the file afterwards before turning the system back on) it should be good, lots of people have done it.

3 minutes or more is the recommended time, right? And then, after those 3 minutes pass, just turn 3DS off, delete the .dat file and put it back on?

Nerozone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hum... something's wrong LOL! I opened my Supercard for the first time ever on my 3DS and it just opened normally. I could immediately play to all roms I put there!

I'm extremely happy, but I wonder why this happened. I didn't even have to do the update thing.

Jimmy Lao

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey do i update my 3ds firmware cause mine is currently 2.1.0-4U and the DSTWO card I have is at the latest firmware. What do I do now?

Bontikun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to load up a game on DeSmuMe (pokemon black 2) and add cheats to the AR and then save the games with the master balls and rare candys then modify it to play on my Supercard Dstwo on my 3DS? or are there and .dat files that have the pokemon black or white 2 (U) cheats that work? i have downloaded like 3 usrcheat.dat files and they dont work :(

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to load up a game on DeSmuMe (pokemon black 2) and add cheats to the AR and then save the games with the master balls and rare candys then modify it to play on my Supercard Dstwo on my 3DS? or are there and .dat files that have the pokemon black or white 2 (U) cheats that work? i have downloaded like 3 usrcheat.dat files and they dont work :(
Make sure you're putting it in the right folder.
http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/r...-ds-scene-rom-tool-v10-build-1205-f25536.html
Use that to download the latest cheat file.

Bontikun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i downloaded a program, and found a new .dat file that is larger than the one i had. and i used r4cce to see if it had PB2 in it and it did. I removed my other usrcheat.dat file and now i have 0 cheats for any of my games including the PB2, is there a certain amount of time i need to wait untill the DStwo reads the usrcheat.dat file?

Edit... I figured it out, I unziped the file into my _dstwo file instead of dragging it into it. cheats are functional.

Jimmy Lao

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey got a problem with my dstwo some ds games has ripping where it the bottom screen of one or both screen someones double up any way to fix this?
Also another problem I encounted is that after playing a ds game and exiting to the main menu the3ds doesn't recognize dstwo and i have to remove it and put it back it to make it recognize again is it faulty?

Deleted member 319809

MAH BOI/GURL
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey got a problem with my dstwo some ds games has ripping where it the bottom screen of one or both screen someones double up any way to fix this? [...]
Check that the storage card can read at or above 15 MB/s, with a program like CrystalDiskMark. That particular game may need more read speed than other games you have on the same storage card.

Also check that your slo-mo is disabled in that game: [Real-time menu key] -> Slow motion -> Press Left
on DS until it's 0%. The real-time menu key is user-settable; by default it's L+R+Start.​

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
    +1
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @rqkaiju2, Physical media is a great source for archiving your data, none of that cloud storage shiz.
    +1
    [squeezes @SylverReZ onto a physical media, then archives you in my old stuff box] :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, should i change my pfp to one of these or keep it the same?
    iu

iu

(i guess i could change it to one of my other pfps too, but i just want to see what you guys think first)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Up to you.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    smug sonic time lmao
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Chronic The HempHog
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtapU5nI6G4 +1