link459

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What about Kingston 512 MicroSD?

I bought one of these, and it crashed after only two days. Returned it to the store for a Sandisk instead, which still works like a charm after several months.

Hear Hear, I wouldn't go with Kingston either personally. I bought PC Kingston ram that had it crash within a few days and a whole run-around with futureshop. End result, I don't trust futureshop's 'warranties' and haven't had great experience with Kingston either
smile.gif

I'm going to go SanDisk since I need to purchase a MicroSD card. The Ultra II and regular both sound nice from this read. I'm gonna aim for ultraII depending on the price difference.

That sucks for you guys.

I'm using a Kingston 512 microSD and it's PERFECT.

Fast read/writes speeds, no corruption or any problems at all what-so-ever.

On the other hand.. I got a Sandisk 1GB Ultra II microSD off of Amazon and the thing shipped corrupted. D:

Now Sandisk's being lame and taking forever to get me a new one.

xxmadxx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
^^ while i have not tried the kingston microsd , the kingston 1GB minisd i own 2 of and they also work almost flawlessly. Except for the castlevania intro where i get a little bit of slowdown but im sure its because the cards arent formatted properly as i never bothered because i got my m3 lite soon after i got my ds lite .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.