The previously Nintendo Switch exclusive Daemon X Machina is headed to Steam

header.jpg

A Nintendo Switch game will be losing its exclusivity, and is headed to PC, as shown by the existence of a newly-created Steam Store page. XSEED will be publishing 2019's Daemon X Machina on the PC platform, in less than two weeks. From the producer of the Armored Core series, Daemon X Machina sees you piloting a giant mech, fighting against other machines and upgrading your own tech from the mechanical remains of your foes. The PC port will feature achievements, Steam trading cards, online co-op and PVP, and will release for $59.99 on February 13th, with a temporary launch week discount of 20%.

• RECOMMENDED:
    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • Processor: Intel i7-6700 / AMD Ryzen 5 2600
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 / Radeon RX580
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Storage: 13 GB available space

:arrow: Source
:arrow: GBAtemp Official Review

D

Deleted User

Half the price would be more appropriate for this game.
Edit: Thanks for the heads up.:P

Last edited by ,

OkazakiTheOtaku

no thanks, I don't want a custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I remember when this game was being shilled in what felt like every Nintendo Direct. It got ridiculous, and I didn't care about the game. And I still don't care.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cant find official sales figures but a google search says sales have been quite strong for the game.
Well maybe, but I doubt is as strong as some other heavy hitters. Not really in the know about what counts as "Strong" sales. My guess was least under 5 Million, which to most publishers, may not consider expected sales target. :ninja:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1