Hacking The noob returns! (New3DSXL Get! :D)

Shaun Dreclin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just bought a New3DSXL and I'm ready to get going! I've checked the system settings and it says Ver. 9.9.0-26U, I'm guessing this is good news since it's an older firmware? :D

Kind of clueless where to go from here though, I know there's something called browserhax, there's A9LH, and "CFW"s (custom firmware?). Don't really know what order to do things in, and after all is said and done how would I launch backed up 3DS games?

Also I'd like to update my system/games to the latest version possible once all that stuff is installed so I'll still be able to use the E-Shop and such. Right now I'm not putting in my wifi info just so I don't accidentally update haha

The SD card in the system is stock, I need to go out at some point and buy a bigger one. Is it possible to just cut/paste all the files from the smaller one into the big one when I buy it, or do I need to do the setup and stuff through the system?

As a side note, I've also ordered an r4i gold card from nds-card.com if that makes a difference in how I need to crack my system to make sure that works fine. I'll probably be back to pester you guys about how to set up "wood" once that card arrives.

For reference, my other thread where I asked a bunch of stuff before buying: https://gbatemp.net/threads/iama-noob-with-many-questions.424954/

Last edited by Shaun Dreclin,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro