The MOTHER lore summed up

CupheadtheCritic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
As an average EarthBound enjoyer, I summed up the entire lore from the entire MOTHER trilogy... IN A SHELLNUT.

WHAT IS THE Earth Bound TO (rimshot)?!: IN 1986 A LITTLE BOY RANSACKED HIS OWN HOUSE AND LISTENED TO SOME TUNES AS HE HIRES A PYROMANIAC, A KID, AND A GANG BOSS WHO FACKING DIES MID GAME ON A JOURNEY TO VIOLATE EVERY GENEVA CONVENTION WHILE SINGING TO AN ALIEN WHO TURNED OT TO BE A SPOILED BRAT (Note to MatPat: Giegue is Caillou. Prove me wrong you brainless prick.) AND AS THEY SING GIEGUE COMMITS DIE AND VOWS TO END NINTEN'S BLOODLINE.

The Earth was Bound to be a mistake: Kid find rock. Rock contain bee. Bee kill robot. Karen kill bee. Ness steal music and save girl. Girl tell AVGN to massacre a forest to save them. AVGN massacres forest and- You know what you already know this part.

THIS EARTH IS BOUND TO BE FOR JAPAN ONLY: Lucas's entire family FACKING DIES. The End.

Last edited by CupheadtheCritic,

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Read a YouTube comment (don't remember which video) that summarized the games differently. Something of this type:
Mother 1 – Love.
Mother 2 – Friendship.
Mother 3 – Learning to lose both!

I agree with this.

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Spoiler alert :rolleyes:
That is once again the point when I wish there was the reaction type "🤦‍♀️"

If something gets "spoiled" by mentioning some random information, the underlying material is useless. That said I don't give a d*mn on "spoilers" no matter what the majority thinks of it.

"Claus fired an intense bolt of lightning."
Very strong moment… learning to lose.

CupheadtheCritic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
Read a YouTube comment (don't remember which video) that summarized the games differently. Something of this type:
Mother 1 – Love.
Mother 2 – Friendship.
Mother 3 – Learning to lose both!

I agree with this.
Mother 1: Little Kid brutally murdering people
Mother 2: Little Kid brutally murdering people
Mother 3: Little Kid loses everything because God doesn't love him.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!