I want that!
would be cool for shooters....

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mantis41 said:

Don't they usually have some sort of prong on one side?

As for Playstation Move, I really don't see the appeal. I've never been able to see the appeal of games that replicate things you could just as easily do in reality. F-Zero, race cars around a futuristic highway, all good. That's fine. What's the appeal of The Fight? If I want to punch someone in the face I have my little brother available. That's what he's for.

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So essentially, you have to buy a camera and a stupid dildo-looking controller and its companion, to play the same kind of stuff that the Wii has already had for the last three years, only... all that stuff plus one game already costs what a brand new Wii costs with Motion Plus and two games.

Another Sony copycat fail, in my personal opinion.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing in the video is funny, though one dude dancing toward the end looked pretty stupid.

I know this is just another lame sex toy joke just as the 'Wii' got penis and dildo jokes 4 years ago. Woopdeedoo nothing to see here move along people...really.

Between the two devices coming to market this one has the most potential by far as it's more precise than the Wii Motion Plus, any third party who didn't halfass up some turd on the Wii has 4 years of experience to bring up some good games for the thing, and at the least port over and upgrade the visuals to 720p a few Wii titles that worked out fine. Not so sure w/out this device it will do so hot(probably supports it) but Dead Space Extraction is getting the hi-def upgrade for a freebie to those who buy Dead Space 2 on PS3 only (I laugh over the EA love on that and MOH Frontline HD on PS3 too.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-