Country
Croatia

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Well, for a lot of the more popular genres (e.g. FPS, sports, third-person shooter - TPS?), the "gender" thing is quite true - those genres tend to have a vast majority male players, which is also why there's so few female gamers in esports teams (only a fraction of the game's entire player population are female, and thus only a fraction of a fraction will be skilled enough for and interested in joining an esports team).
As a result, marketing a game in those genres to that tiny portion of the population - especially if that marketing involves demeaning, belittling, or insulting the far larger section of the population - will be seen as "political". It can be done right; Portal successfully managed to cross FPS gameplay with puzzle-game gameplay, the latter of which is a genre with a larger female audience, not to mention Celeste and Life is Strange being popular with both sexes. However, there have been quite a few high-profile marketing screwups involving this, further increasing the, uh, politicisation.

As for hair length, long really does look better in most circumstances.

The others? No comment can, or will, be made - I don't know if that's actually true or not, nor do I have any opinions on those topics.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

My family had a Dell Windows XP desktop decades ago, when I was a wee lad, so I've seen self-replicating popups in my time.
The rest...? Too young for those, though.

Last edited by AkiraKurusu,

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe I'm being dense but what's the joke?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

low effort as hell but it speaks for itself how much of a joke cyberpunk continues to be
upload_2021-6-21_20-38-39.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/fNfnBcB-2jY +1