Hacking The massive CHEAT compilation thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Narin said:
asuri said:
why a new topic this is stickied
Because this one will be locked and the other one will be sticked.

If a moderator could please unsticky and lock this topic, it would be great. Rayder, as he stated in a previous post, passed on the responsibility of maintaining the chat database to me. The new topic is http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=84991. Could that one be stickied?

Any reason?

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
ferrariman said:
Narin said:
asuri said:
why a new topic this is stickied
Because this one will be locked and the other one will be sticked.

If a moderator could please unsticky and lock this topic, it would be great. Rayder, as he stated in a previous post, passed on the responsibility of maintaining the chat database to me. The new topic is http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=84991. Could that one be stickied?
Any reason?

Several, for one, I don't have the time to keep up with two topics of people posting codes and requests. Also why not just use this topic? Simply because I have greater control over the one I created. I'm able to update the first post that I made in the topic with updated information as needed. While in this topic, the first post was made by Rayder which I have no control over and as Rayder stated, he doesn't have the time to update the cheat dat so that information would get out dated quickly.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Urza said:
I'll get it taken care of.
Thank you sir for this.
smile.gif
I greatly appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...