The LeoTCK problem and an uptick in Sylveon sympathizers

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Even what if LEOTCK would be executed with electric chair in prison I hope that at least it could be Montauk Chair instead so in case if he could survive this he could time travel instead of being dead. But even if could be life sentence so-called for instance then maybe my dad’s female friend’s son maybe could get him out of the prison. But are both dutch czech government military would feed properly prisoners that when if they are staying permanently in prison jail or not? Or should I say just only the police?

• Haha
Reactions: x65943

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even what if LEOTCK would be executed with electric chair in prison I hope that at least it could be Montauk Chair instead so in case if he could survive this he could time travel instead of being dead. But even if could be life sentence so-called for instance then maybe my dad’s female friend’s son maybe could get him out of the prison. But are both dutch czech government military would feed properly prisoners that when if they are staying permanently in prison jail or not? Or should I say just only the police?
Lad execution is not legal in Europe rest assured if he actually gets arrested he will live another 40-50 years

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I hope that even in case of electric chair so-called death penalty sentence I hope that for instance both czech and dutch government will know of what Project Phoenix is. I’m just only wondering is this Project Phoenix causing mental age regression or rather physical one?

x65943

OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope that even in case of electric chair so-called death penalty sentence I hope that for instance both czech and dutch government will know of what Project Phoenix is. I’m just only wondering is this Project Phoenix causing mental age regression or rather physical one?
Again death penalty is illegal in Europe

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Again death penalty is illegal in Europe
I know,but those are LEOTCK words he said first by quoting him reinterpreting his own words. Besides maybe I should had said my dad’s female friend’s son about LEOTCK,but then again I wouldn’t know that he will end up in the prison jail. It seems for instance nowadays that both Czech Republic and Netherlands are behaving that they want to stay in Europe,but leave European Union for good…etc. I guess even NATO in USA got nothing to do with this.

x65943

OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know,but those are LEOTCK words he said first by quoting him reinterpreting his own words. Besides maybe I should had said my dad’s female friend’s son about LEOTCK,but then again I wouldn’t know that he will end up in the prison jail. It seems for instance nowadays that both Czech Republic and Netherlands are behaving that they want to stay in Europe,but leave European Union for good…etc. I guess even NATO in USA got nothing to do with this.
You can rest assured even if he goes to jail he will not be executed

Guaranteed

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I heard that for instance nowadays movie Back to the Future as Trilogy Saga is forbidden banned in China…etc.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
So I wonder did LEOTCK survived somehow electric chair. I also wonder do they care about prisoners no matter if jail got bad or good conditions. No matter if temporarily or permanently as so-called life sentence.

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not even temporal or permanent stay in prison jail in Europe/European Union? Oh okay I guess. If you say so then it’s fine.
Is this new information?

1714126225143.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi