The LeoTCK problem and an uptick in Sylveon sympathizers

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Both for instance Mickey Mouse and Michael Jackson are very enjoyable. I like them both. Especially as so-called castratos in italian language.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Both for instance Mickey Mouse and Michael Jackson are very enjoyable. I like them both. Especially as so-called castratos in italian language.

Just to be clear, falsetto doesn't equal being castrated

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wth is elevator ritual

Oh that is easy, offer the elevator 12712 Bananas.

1000014371.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Wth is elevator ritual
"The Elevator Ritual", a terrifying way to get to another world using an elevator.
For some time now, there has been an urban legend circulating in Asia that if you get into an elevator and perform specific actions, you can go straight to hell.
As in every legend, there is a grain of truth in this one. Many people connect "The Elevator Ritual" with the extremely mysterious death of Elisa Lam, a 21-year-old student from Vancouver, Canada. But let's start from the beginning.
"THE ELEVATOR RITUAL" INSTRUCTIONS
First, you need to find a ten-story building and then take the elevator to the designated floors:
third floor
eighth floor
ground floor
second floor
fifth floor
When the player is on the fifth floor, a young woman gets into the elevator. The instructions forbid you from looking at her, much less talking to her. Unfortunately, it is not what it seems. However, you need to press the button for the first floor and wait to see what happens. If the elevator starts going to the tenth floor (instead of the first), you can continue the ritual. However, if he takes the unfortunate person to the selected first floor, you should immediately put your feet up and do not look back. However, if the elevator takes the player to the tenth floor and the only people left in it are the player and the mysterious woman, know that you have entered another world.
So far, few people have managed to survive the ritual. A select few said that they felt the smell of sulfur coming from behind the elevator, saw a sea of blood and felt terrible, even panicky fear.
DEATH BY "THE ELEVATOR RITUAL"
The urban legend of a haunted elevator has been linked to the death of Elisa Lam for some time. There is an assumption that the student wanted to test the theory about "The Elevator Ritual" and get to another world using the elevator.
The urban legend of a haunted elevator has been linked to the death of Elisa Lam for some time. There is an assumption that the student wanted to test the theory about "The Elevator Ritual" and get to another world using the elevator.
The footage from the industrial camera in the elevator is the last one to show the girl alive. You can see him pressing buttons in a strange way, entering and leaving the elevator several times (strangely, the doors remain open - although they should close automatically), making movements with his hands and talking to an invisible interlocutor.
2 weeks later, Elisa Lam's body is found in one of the 4 water tanks on the roof. An interesting fact is that no outsiders were allowed on the roof. The autopsy results showed no signs of murder, nor of drugs or other substances.
I also heard about Dyatlov Pass something like portal to the Hell. So who knows of how to get in there and survive it. Maybe demon might show some mercy and teleport any mortal back into the Earth to the Milkyway galaxy,through something like Large Hadron Collider,Project Stargate or by saying some kind of words in latine language,but I don't remember such words. Who knows maybe speaking of what if I could try it in for instance hospital in Child Health Center in Warsaw's elevator who knows maybe what if I could survive it similarly to not ending up like Enoch bypassing Death/Grimm Reaper maybe I couldn't get for instance autograph from at least Christine Cavanaugh voice actress of both Dexter and Bunnie Rabbot/Scarlett O' Hare probably due too hot weather probably my own both iPhone due to my own body sweating too much speaking of both my own iPad and iPhone(causing circutry burning) probably,paper probably might burn so who knows maybe I could try flat piece of rock within stone made pencil kind of like in that Flintones fashion lifestyle of Prehistoric Era.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Oh hey...the other day I walked across a bridge with Graffiti and one of the Graffitis was actually a picture of Eevee...and under it was written F*ck Corona.

Should I add a Sylveon Graffiti to that bridge @x65943 ?

I am sure you would be pleased, right?

Reactions: Xdqwerty

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

I hope that this year after for instance nowadays 22 April dutch-czech government won’t cause deadly harm to LEOTCK. Even nobody from MI6 british/english showed up in Die Another Day Agent 007 James Bond movie in north korean communist government.

• Haha
Reactions: x65943

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic

I hope that this year after for instance nowadays 22 April dutch-czech government won't cause deadly harm to LEOTCK. Even nobody from MI6 british/english showed up in Die Another Day Agent 007 James Bond movie in north korean communist government.

Hoping alone is not going to do a thing.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope that this year after for instance nowadays 22 April dutch-czech government

WILL

cause deadly harm to LEOTCK. Even nobody from MI6 british/english showed up in Die Another Day Agent 007 James Bond movie in north korean communist government

At least I will hope this until he gives up his sylveon sympathizing ways

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I hope that this year after for instance nowadays 22 April dutch-czech government

WILL

cause deadly harm to LEOTCK. Even nobody from MI6 british/english showed up in Die Another Day Agent 007 James Bond movie in north korean communist government

At least I will hope this until he gives up his sylveon sympathizing ways
I don't really give a damn about Sylveons bro, lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol