Gaming The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Walthrough/FAQ Thread

In your experience, do you think Skyward Sword is harder than other 3D Zeldas?

• Yes, it's too hard for me!

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Yeah, but I can handle it!

Votes: 117 55.2%
  • Not really, I think it's about the same.

Votes: 67 31.6%
  • I think it's a little too easy...

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • This is for babies! It's way too easy!

Votes: 8 3.8%

• Total voters

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After finding the little girl from the monster where do I go to find the mother? She isnt where she was before.
Someone just told me she's down at the house near the water's edge. I'm about to go find it.
Awesome. Thank you very much also one more thing do you know how many crystals the monster needs? All I got was 5 when I helped the mom.

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
I'm stuck in the second temple. More detailed in the spoiler
I've got the bomb bag and I opened up the wall and I roll on the rock until I reach a small platform. From there I can use the bee to open up a door much further away and also collect a really valuable rupee. But how do I progress from this? the rock is on the other side of the platform so I can't really progress...

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After finding the little girl from the monster where do I go to find the mother? She isnt where she was before.
Someone just told me she's down at the house near the water's edge. I'm about to go find it.
Awesome. Thank you very much also one more thing do you know how many crystals the monster needs? All I got was 5 when I helped the mom.
I'm guessing that is a major sidequest of the game, so probably a lot...

TSjoerts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game is nothing but amazing! Just got the third piece of the key for the 2nd temple. Gonna take a break now, and going to tackle the 2nd dungeon tomorrow! :D

mr_monkey101

Trophies
XP
Country
i cant find an option to turn the wiimote hud off the game screen... anyone know where i have to go to turn this off? i have checked the screen you get when you hit 1 and there is the option to calibrate the motion plus but i cant see where to turn the hud off.... am i just being blind?

any help greatly appreciated :)

Kadin

Ain't no rest for the wicked...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i cant find an option to turn the wiimote hud off the game screen... anyone know where i have to go to turn this off? i have checked the screen you get when you hit 1 and there is the option to calibrate the motion plus but i cant see where to turn the hud off.... am i just being blind?

You're not far enough along yet. Eventually, the area you're talking about in the screen options will give ya the option to go into Pro mode which removes everything but hearts and money.

elaxolotl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm stuck in the second temple. More detailed in the spoiler
I've got the bomb bag and I opened up the wall and I roll on the rock until I reach a small platform. From there I can use the bee to open up a door much further away and also collect a really valuable rupee. But how do I progress from this? the rock is on the other side of the platform so I can't really progress...

Hey! I have the samme issue here as described in the spoiler, ANY TIP WOULD BE GREAT!

mr_monkey101

Trophies
XP
Country

You're not far enough along yet. Eventually, the area you're talking about in the screen options will give ya the option to go into Pro mode which removes everything but hearts and money.

thanks a lot

Arc07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoops didn't see this thread a second ago.

How the hell do you get this treasure?

http://i.imgur.com/Y1T7B.jpg
In the big room to the left (the square room, not the lower circular one), look for a log in the water that you can jump onto and then to an ivy wall from there. That will get you on the right path...
http://i.imgur.com/SbRiQ.jpg

Been standing on it and running trying to climb up them for a while now but they're too high. All Link does when I sprint is just jump into the water. No wall running.

Kadin

Ain't no rest for the wicked...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoops didn't see this thread a second ago.

How the hell do you get this treasure?

http://i.imgur.com/Y1T7B.jpg
In the big room to the left (the square room, not the lower circular one), look for a log in the water that you can jump onto and then to an ivy wall from there. That will get you on the right path...
http://i.imgur.com/SbRiQ.jpg

Been standing on it and running trying to climb up them for a while now but they're too high. All Link does when I sprint is just jump into the water. No wall running.
I can't remember how it looked, did you already raise the water in that room once?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh, well thats ok then
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (i don't dislike people, it's just a hypothe- aaaaaand i'm banned aren't i?)
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Good good let your hate flow through you!!!
    +2
    Emperor Palpetine reveals that he is trans Jewish pro abortion and drives a Prius!
    Unlimited Power!!!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hate fuels your cybertruck
    Yeah this Eero router is way better than the one my ISP gave me, still might need to buy one but until then this one is better lol
    The one Comcast provided is apparently powered by a comadore 64 chip lol
    What's weird is that they both have about the same speed in bandwidth but the Comcast one feels laggy like click something and it takes a second to load, the Eero one is just instant lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    why do i see some little songs at @shaunj66 's profile page?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sonics*
  • fluff663 @ fluff663:
    hello
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Maybe he likes sonic
  • rvtr @ rvtr:
    Hey all.
  • rvtr @ rvtr:
    Hi.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @rvtr, how r u
  • rvtr @ rvtr:
    Pretty good, thanks. Just went biking for about 4 hours. How are you?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @rvtr, I was coughing a lot but i got better. and I will most likely go to the movies and a restaurant on my birthday.
  • rvtr @ rvtr:
    Nice.
  • rvtr @ rvtr:
    What movie?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @rvtr, Most probably garfield
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @rvtr, Most probably garfield