The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask lands on Nintendo Switch Online next week

s-l500.jpg

The next addition to the Nintendo Switch Online classic games library will be the iconic Nintendo 64 game The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. It'll be landing on the service next week, on February 25th, for all NSO + Expansion Pack subscribers.

As of right now, there are 11 N64 titles available on the service, with the most recent addition being Banjo-Kazooie. Other games such as Mario Golf, Pokemon Snap, and F-Zero X are expected to hit the Expansion Pack as well, given the fact they were previously teased in a trailer by Nintendo.

sley

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wow, what a fucking shithole this is. You guys think people can't be happy with whatever they have? You feel the need to criticize their choices every goddamn time. So what if I want to play Majora's Mask on Nintendo Switch Online? Maybe I don't want to bother loading a ROM on Project 64. I'm sick of reading comments like these, honestly
Some people love wasting their time discussing about stuff they dislike instead of what they like (What i've seen so far at least) Even though I also don't recommend the Expansion for the price.
In what way?
He's probably talking about how they
become a couple at the end of the sidequest despite Kafei being turned into a child
They won't cut it though, so far all the N64 games are non modified roms with some graphical patches.

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
That technically an adult has a love affair with a child.
Depends on the genders. If a female teacher "abuses" a boy, people are suppossed to be outraged but it is simply different.
Seeing how a man turned into a boy is still loved by his former wife/girlfriend makes the love more touching (and non-sexual).

Tumbleweed

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Nintendo had a team who optimized games on a per-game basis. This is why VC was superior in emulation quality.
Kind of tired to read people talking shit they don’t know… NSO is NOT the exact same emu as 3DAS, they are similar but definitely not the same, they have different options and settings, if you were following a bit closer u would know people tried different games on both with very different results.

As for “optimized per game basis” this is still a thing otherwise “injection” would work flawless on NSO and this is also not accurate. They rely heavily on different settings and lua scripts for EACH game.

The so called “wrong fog” is also inaccurate, why couldnt ninty just made the conscious decision of removing that fog? U do know that was used to “fix” draw distance on N64 and there’s nothing good about it in 2022.

Lastly, ive put 50 hours on both OOT and Banjo and had enormous fun with both without noticing a single drawback…again as I read before its easy to bash talk a service u have no interest on and make it look 1000x more problematic than actually is.

Just save ur money without the expansion but stop spreading a biased opinion who contributes nothing to the debate.

NSO is perfectly fine and if u play online MK8 DLC alone will be worthy the expansion.

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NSO is crap and VC is better so i hope nintendo lets people buy games again. I don't know how people can be satisfied with renting games that runs worse on newer hardware than previous hardware.

Tumbleweed

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
NSO is crap and VC is better so i hope nintendo lets people buy games again. I don't know how people can be satisfied with renting games that runs worse on newer hardware than previous hardware.
Define worst dude, cuz the only REAL problem that was the water temple was patched, you guys are a bunch of ninty haters and always the SAME EXACT USERS repeting the mantra against NSO…

I really pity u guys, cuz its clear none of u are NSO subscribers, prolly dont even own a damn switch but every time this is mentioned here I need to read the same BS…

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kind of tired to read people talking shit they don’t know… NSO is NOT the exact same emu as 3DAS, they are similar but definitely not the same, they have different options and settings, if you were following a bit closer u would know people tried different games on both with very different results.

As for “optimized per game basis” this is still a thing otherwise “injection” would work flawless on NSO and this is also not accurate. They rely heavily on different settings and lua scripts for EACH game.

The so called “wrong fog” is also inaccurate, why couldnt ninty just made the conscious decision of removing that fog? U do know that was used to “fix” draw distance on N64 and there’s nothing good about it in 2022.

Lastly, ive put 50 hours on both OOT and Banjo and had enormous fun with both without noticing a single drawback…again as I read before its easy to bash talk a service u have no interest on and make it look 1000x more problematic than actually is.

Just save ur money without the expansion but stop spreading a biased opinion who contributes nothing to the debate.

NSO is perfectly fine and if u play online MK8 DLC alone will be worthy the expansion.

The emulation still sucks. Also I'm not wrong, so piss off.

Tumbleweed

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The emulation still sucks. Also I'm not wrong, so piss off.
Lol you’re just a troll dude.. go get a life instead of posting this shit EVERY FUCKING TIME nintendo announces a new addition.

I’m a SATISFIED NSO subscriber so piss off if you can’t accept others (vast majority) have fun and doesn’t get bothered by all this elitism nonsense around 30 years old games…go back to your pc/roms and stop spamming here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Don't ask how I know that's in the works lol