Gaming The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D LE Bundle Comes with a One-of-a-Kind Skull Kid Figurine

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
SkullKid_Bundle.jpg
Fans of The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask know the significance of the Skull Kid character. He is the face of the upcoming The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems and, just like the game itself, can be described as mysterious and foreboding.

Now fans can own a beautiful collectible Skull Kid figurine to accompany them on their adventures by purchasing the limited-edition The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D bundle at select retailers at a suggested retail price of $49.99. The bundle launches on the same day as the game and includes both The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D game and the detailed Skull Kid figurine. The launch date will be announced at a future time.

:arrow:Source: GBAtemp Inbox
:arrow:Order Online

Reactions: djavs and sethirion

Patxinco

Riding a Shooting Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Amazon listed release date on March 12, just seen today, normal edition is available to preorder, LE still not...

D

Deleted User

I know - i posted The eu version (for Shinylatios)
I like Both Collection Editions

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
EU version has other content apparently. no figurine, but instead we get a steelbook, poster and pin.

i don't understand this european fetish for 1 extra gamecard box

you can only save 1 game in that extra box (its not a game case where you can store 12 games or something....)

also, you buy it, take out the card then abandon NOT JUST 1 BUT 2 boxes in your closed forever....

says the person who already bought both omega ruby and alpha sapphire just because the limited edition tag

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

oh well i dont get that fetish either... i bought the NA Limited Edition ... just worth more than a stupid poster steelbook and useless pin :x (for almost the doubled price ...)

Reactions: Kelton2 and migles

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
seriously thought, the stealbook would be pretty neat if i could save my other games on it..
(notice how i said stealbook)
instead a very cool figurine to put on a shelf, nintendo probably thought what players do with 2 gamecard boxes:

hmm, today i am in the mood for the plastic box yes its a pretty day and its not so hot, so the plastic box is perfect, it is not hot, i can take the plastic box without worry that it will melt!
or:
today is rainy so i gonna take my metal box so i can over-protect my card against dirt\rain, and in case of thunderstorm, it can be used as bait so a thunder will burn the box instead of myself

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to be notified when BestBuy gets it in? Apparently both GameStop and Amazon sold out before I had the chance.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So the region isn't mentioned anywhere in the post, but it's US only, since the price is stated in dollars, right?
That really sucks. The figurine looks sweet, and the price is right. I'm normally not interested in figurines, but when they are interesting and cool looking, it gets my interest. I'd love to have this on display to show my love of TLoZ :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?