Hacking The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Trainer [eShop/EU] [Beta]

iseppi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
@GamePil Any chance you update your breath.exe at some point? So far your trainer is the only one i know that has health and stamina freeze plus a few inventory modifiers.
I've had some trouble when i tried to edit weapon durability with PandaOnSmack's Trainer and reusing your trainer afterwards. Often the game freezes a few minutes after i've swiched trainers. Plus when i press disconnect on your trainer it crashes. So i mostly use your 30 inventory slots to edit the weapon durabilites. But now that I upgraded my sword shield and bow slots i would need 60 slots to edit all my durabilities.

I've seen this in the other thred and was wondering if that would improve your health freeze as well. It worked stable lately but about a week ago I could barely get the game running with address offsets where your health trainer was effective.
Breath of the Wild

Full Health (Region free and stable) [DarkFlare]
30000000 4225B4B0
43000000 46000000
00120430 00000078
D0000000 DEADCAFE

It would be great to see an update from you if possible.
Thank you and all the other contributors for this great trainer. It saved me a lot of headace and made the game so much more enjoyable for me.

Setchan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Great Work :*
The Trainer works perfect with eur Version :)
I LOOOVE YOU :*

But....
Is it possible to make a Trainer for an Android device?
I dont want to Start up my PC every Time i play Zelda.

Reactions: julienbdes

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I still don't get that durability thing. As the trainer from this thread keeps crashing for me when I load the inventory I use Panda's BotwTrainer.exe, load my inventory, put 6553500 in the first column of each weapon and shield and save.
However if I hit something ingame and look back into the trainer by refreshing the inventory the durability is back to 1400.
Did I miss anything?

amback

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you put Exclusive costumes with amiibos and you put Load Current Value for the quantity and durability. It gives you error int32.
Hi,
I don't understand how fix error UInt32..

Une exception de type 'BotwTrainer.ETCPGeckoException' a été levée. à BotwTrainer.TCPGecko.Dump(UInt32 startdump, UInt32 enddump, Stream[] saveStream)
à BotwTrainer.TCPGecko.peek(UInt32 address)
à BotwTrainer.MainWindow.LoadDataAsync()

Someone who help me please ?

Edit : problem solved : I just started Gecko U Updater
Also in page 1, it tells you how to fix INT32 but is better to use the second trainer when it comes to editing items like durability and quanity. (Tested on the US version Works perfectly).

Setchan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
However if I hit something ingame and look back into the trainer by refreshing the inventory the durability is back to 1400.
Did I miss anything?

- Connect the Trainer with Game
- load the inventor durability
- edit the item you want
- push "set"
- save the game
- load the game again

That way works fine for me (eur Version)

Reactions: lordelan

amback

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still don't get that durability thing. As the trainer from this thread keeps crashing for me when I load the inventory I use Panda's BotwTrainer.exe, load my inventory, put 6553500 in the first column of each weapon and shield and save.
Did I miss anything?
I suggest you save on panda after editing go to the game make a new save. And then Load the save you made.

Reactions: lordelan

Shikkichu

A little Pika girl~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
- Connect the Trainer with Game
- load the inventor durability
- edit the item you want
- push "set"
- save the game
- load the game again

That way works fine for me (eur Version)
I don't even have to save and load, I just send the value a few times, close and re-open my inventory

Reactions: JohnathanMonkey

julienbdes

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Great Work :*
The Trainer works perfect with eur Version :)
I LOOOVE YOU :*

But....
Is it possible to make a Trainer for an Android device?
I dont want to Start up my PC every Time i play Zelda.
Thats à project i ask. Looking forward stamina on Android. Half done but i dont have knowledge in sending package

Reactions: Setchan

amback

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, is it possible to make a weapon be impossible to break?
Spoilers in Green Just in Case - Pretty much just edit a weapon durability and put it to 6553500 and it shouldn't break, i think you should be able to play the whole game and it wont break. Now if you want a weapon that will never break get the master sword give it 6553500 of durability and it will never break, because the master sword recharges at breaking point so it doesn't break. (So pretty much is unbreakable.)

gimtoro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Spoilers in Green Just in Case - Pretty much just edit a weapon durability and put it to 6553500 and it shouldn't break, i think you should be able to play the whole game and it wont break. Now if you want a weapon that will never break get the master sword give it 6553500 of durability and it will never break, because the master sword recharges at breaking point so it doesn't break. (So pretty much is unbreakable.)
Do you know also max value to set for health?
In botw trainer i read max 0x78 but i don't understand this

Last edited by gimtoro,

amback

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you know also max value to set for health?
In botw trainer i read max 0x78 but i don't understand this
i don't know about that, because am trying to get the hearts legit, but in order to get stamina to max out, it requires exactly 40 orbs. (If you want to max your hearts, just give yourself orbs.)

Fiddlestix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything was working fine until today. Now I'm getting "Connection to the TCP Gecko has failed!" Anyone else have this issue?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D