The Last Official DS Tournament EVER! Match assignment.

Arwinger

Trophies
XP
Country
It's not my fault your kids decided to throw a screaming match before I got there. Look, I know I was late, but I wasn't so late that I should be DQ'd. I showed up literally as you guys were playing. I'm not demanding a rematch, just that I get something. I made it this far, man. I made it to the finals and now TwinRetro is pulling this shit on me.

He told me it would ruin the integrity of the tournament not to DQ me, but I say it ruins the integrity of the tournament not to give someone who made it to the finals a prize!

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not my fault your kids decided to throw a screaming match before I got there. Look, I know I was late, but I wasn't so late that I should be DQ'd. I showed up literally as you guys were playing. I'm not demanding a rematch, just that I get something. I made it this far, man. I made it to the finals and now TwinRetro is pulling this shit on me.

He told me it would ruin the integrity of the tournament not to DQ me, but I say it ruins the integrity of the tournament not to give someone who made it to the finals a prize!

we agreed to 10am eastern time. we played at 10:30am eastern time. you joined the PM at 10:44am eastern time. 30 minutes is generous. 15 minutes would have been fair even.

45 minutes later to PM (meaning not ready to play, just chiming in) is too far beyond fairness. this was also agreed upon two days prior. the game was over for about 10 minutes when you messaged us.

im only posting this to ensure any viewers are aware of what happened. all this controversy, take responsibility for your actions and stop blaming everyone else. that is what i meant by keep it professional. and i say all of this kindly and honestly.

Arwinger

Trophies
XP
Country
I have no one to blame but myself for not showing up. I do, however, have someone to blame for not receiving ANYTHING. In the FINALS.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no one to blame but myself for not showing up. I do, however, have someone to blame for not receiving ANYTHING. In the FINALS.

well if it makes you feel better, if i get the dstwo and the r4, ill give you the r4 :) just cover postage. i doubt that will happen but still the offer is there. i know stuff happens but rules is rules.

Arwinger

Trophies
XP
Country
well if it makes you feel better, if i get the dstwo and the r4, ill give you the r4 :) just cover postage. i doubt that will happen but still the offer is there. i know stuff happens but rules is rules.

Well, after such a generous offer, I feel bad for being angry earlier.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, after such a generous offer, I feel bad for being angry earlier.

thats what ive been trying to tell you! i dont think you should get nothing, i just really want the DSTwo! stuff happens in life, as i said i mentioned in that pm, if pheinte and twinretro agree you should get the r4. ill take the dstwo and pheinte is the undisputed winner, he obviously gets the gateway + memory card.

Shicky256

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I concur. Maybe we can have some sort of "Loser's" competition for the people who didn't make it into the final round.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Arwinger check your PM. Looking at the time-table of events, it looks like you weren't late enough to warrant a disqualification. I apologize for my error. Despite what you might think, there was no conspiracy to keep you from getting a prize, and if I didn't care, I wouldn't be running these events in the first place. I was racking my brain all day on Saturday to see how I could give you a prize even though you were a no-show. Even after I told you I had made my decision. Honestly, it didn't help that you were less than civil, but I can understand why you were angry.

Ultimately, I don't run these contests because I have to. I do them because I want to. Because I want to give back to a community that gave so much to me in the past.

Reactions: Ryukouki

Pheinte

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So, i win this tournament, VashTS comes in 2nd and Arwinger in 3rd.
VashTS and Arwinger decided to switch prizes, in case anyone wants to know.

I would like to thank every user i've played against in this tournament, specially the ones that were nice or wished me luck (they know who they are ;)).
Thank you TwinRetro for taking the initiative to run this contest, and thank you zhuzhuchina for the prize :)
But above all i would like to thank myself for winning this tournament xD

I also would like to say: Viva Portugal!
I just love my country :P

good luck everyone!

whoever wins this tournament will remain forever a legend, for he will win the last NDS tournament ever!
So i guess this means i'm a legend? xD

Reactions: Costello

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.