Hardware The info on the Wii U

D

Deleted_171835

In case you didn't catch the Japanese stream, the Internet browser has
- Tabbed browsing
- Video codecs from browser (you can now play videos straight from the browser including YouTube)
- Mainly controlled by GamePad. What you see on the TV is undisturbed and just the webpage
- Surf independently on GamePad
- Google Maps support
- Play video on TV, but continue surfing the web on GamePad when YouTube is active.

Sorry if this has been posted.

I think we know what some of that 1GB is going to be used for. Possibly the best internet browser on a console so far.

I'm pretty sure they confirmed multitasking with the browser too. Used it on the 3DS a lot for walkthroughs so having it here with a better browser is much welcomed.

OhZfk.png

Reactions: 1 person

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In case you didn't catch the Japanese stream, the Internet browser has
- Tabbed browsing
- Video codecs from browser (you can now play videos straight from the browser including YouTube)
- Mainly controlled by GamePad. What you see on the TV is undisturbed and just the webpage
- Surf independently on GamePad
- Google Maps support
- Play video on TV, but continue surfing the web on GamePad when YouTube is active.

Sorry if this has been posted.
[media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=gzh053rMXdo[/media]

I think we know what some of that 1GB is going to be used for. Possibly the best internet browser on a console so far.

I'm pretty sure they confirmed multitasking with the browser too. Used it on the 3DS a lot for walkthroughs so having it here with a better browser is much welcomed.

OhZfk.png

Well it's about freakin' time they had a decent web browser.

osirisjem

I miss the Wii remotes
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No Super Mario Galaxy 3 ! :(
Were you seriously expecting that, especially right after we got NSMB2 and NSMBU? They would've announced it long ago if a 3D Mario game was coming that soon.

I wasn't expecting that.
I just like SMG > NSMB.

I was going to buy the WiiU on launch ... but I might just hold off for now.
TVii looks like it could be interesting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://i.ibb.co/ryyCd9J/20240526-163308.jpg I got a new friend guys