• Cryptocurrency Warning:
    The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to its volatility. They are high-risk and speculative and it is important that you understand the risks before you start trading. They are volatile: unexpected changes in market sentiment can lead to sharp and sudden moves in price.
    Please be aware that any information provided here can be the opinion of the author. Trade at your own risk.

The end of Bitcoin?

osirisjem

I miss the Wii remotes
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
67-2014-3-14-cover.jpg

Interesting Article about the inventor of BitCoin.
http://mag.newsweek.com/2014/03/14/bitcoin-satoshi-nakamoto.html

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the US is seeking to make bitcoins and every other cryptographic currency illegal. Apparently lawmakers believe an international currency controlled by the UN would be better then a world wide people controlled form of money.

Spoiler alert: it is.

I'd rather have a UN controlled currency instead of one that can be fucking crashed by the whims of bored hackers.

Reactions: chartube12

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not only just being messed with by hackers but by "script kiddies" as well with software and hardware (ironically widely available for purchase with bitcoins) mining. I thought it would be an interesting experiment to buy such a device to see how long it would take to mine successfully but I had better things to do with my real currency.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: New Myoo.