Capture.PNG
    4 KB · Views: 350

jmrodrigues

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It seems different, I had a update version list button

What game you need to update? Doesn't it show on the title box? Select and press download, it should create a folder on the same directory as the Gui

Last edited by jmrodrigues,

maraxion

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi.
Im hoping for some assistance since im new to wii u modding. Earlier modded a few wii by wiihacks guide doh.
I have an wii u version 4.0.2, should I update this and if so how do I get to the right os version safe?

Also as far as iv seen wii U games need to be loaded from SD card, not HDD? And if so, can I modify the wii part of the wii u and use an harddrive I use on my old wii?

jmrodrigues

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi.
Im hoping for some assistance since im new to wii u modding. Earlier modded a few wii by wiihacks guide doh.
I have an wii u version 4.0.2, should I update this and if so how do I get to the right os version safe?

Also as far as iv seen wii U games need to be loaded from SD card, not HDD? And if so, can I modify the wii part of the wii u and use an harddrive I use on my old wii?

Get a 5.3.2 game to update Wii-U firmware. No USB access on Wii-U mode, has to be SD card.

For the vWii question, yes you can, just need to use adapted files for vWii, follow this guide. You need one of those games to be able to mod.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/full-vwii-softmod.339899/

Conti93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Quick update on Mario Kart 8 bundle:
I bought @gamestop in Italy a premium Mario Kart 8 disc bundle, S/N FEF10263XXXX, came with 5.2.0E, and after updating with the included copy of Mario Kart 8 it now has 5.3.2.
Case: WUP P KAFX Made in GER
Disc Top: WUP-P-AMKP-EUR-0 Model No. WUP-006 (EUR)
Disc Bottom: WUP-P-AMKP03 JPN S0
Firmware: 5.3.2

Reactions: lordelan

Phantisy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those of you that are using OpenDNS I suggest you don't. Think my Wii U updated after letting someone here use the Wii U. I knew OpenDNS wasn't 100% secure but I didn't felt like trying. No more exploits I guess. So disappointed.

The best way is to block internet access all together. Host the hacks from your own computer. That sucks, but it's not the end of all things to come.

Reactions: RareKirby

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you know that Tubehax was successful?? I'm still getting asked to update when I turn on the console??

Last edited by elm,

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Phantisy, But I'm such a noob I couldn't host my own files.

So with Tubehax can I go on the Wii U Nintendo eShop store, but will it ask me to update and should I?
Is the updates anything like Gateway's updates on the 3ds, where you can update and it doesn't really affect your console? Just a little confused on how Tubehax works on the Wii U .

Thanks

Last edited by elm,

Garou

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks Phantisy, But I'm such a noob I couldn't host my own files.

So with Tubehax can I go on the Wii U Nintendo eShop store, but will it ask me to update and should I?
Is the updates anything like Gateway's updates on the 3ds, where you can update and it doesn't really affect your console? Just a little confused on how Tubehax works on the Wii U .

Thanks
Tubehax supposed to prevent you from downloading the update
and you need to spoof your wii u so it can access the eshop without need to update

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to use tcp gecko to dump my games, but every time I try to connect to py geckodotnet, it fails to connect. The ip address is correct. What can I do?

RareKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The best way is to block internet access all together. Host the hacks from your own computer. That sucks, but it's not the end of all things to come.

It pretty much is the end for my Wii U hacking days. Had fun trying out Loadiine GX2 and wupinstaller. Hykem got caught by FBI so I won't be able to try EmuNand and I don't think anybody is really trying to exploit 5.5.1 I mean it's tough with Nintendo patching everything. Oh well. And I just got this Wii U, not gonna buy another and call Nintendo to transfer my stuff again. Anyway you guys been great here. Even now people are asking the same stuff I asked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool: 🤯🤯🤯 thats crazy