Hacking The Definitive Guide to Wii U Hacking

purechaos996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question. I just hacked my vWii today, since I wanted stop switching out console when wanting to play Wii games, everything went A-OK as far as I can tell but my vWii fails to mount my USB drive will all my games on it, I even tried using one of those Y-Cables to supply it with extra power. No dice.
I installed using Smash Stack, used D2x v10 Beta 52 as my cIOS, but I can't get the drive to mount. Anything else I can try?

The drive in question is a portable Verbatim 320GB hard drive Model#USB320 if that helps.

Wiiunator

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Quick question. I just hacked my vWii today, since I wanted stop switching out console when wanting to play Wii games, everything went A-OK as far as I can tell but my vWii fails to mount my USB drive will all my games on it, I even tried using one of those Y-Cables to supply it with extra power. No dice.
I installed using Smash Stack, used D2x v10 Beta 52 as my cIOS, but I can't get the drive to mount. Anything else I can try?

The drive in question is a portable Verbatim 320GB hard drive Model#USB320 if that helps.
you definitely need a y cable, the short cable needs to be plugged in the top usb slot, the long one in the bottom slot.. try that, hopefully that will work

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But will be released
No, it will never ever be released. We've given up hope, we're taking the nuclear option, it doesn't exist NOW therefore it never will

Seriously guys we aren't oracles, chill out with asking if such-and-so will be released, we don't know. Be patient and you'll find out the same time we do

Iksum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Trying to load the AIO kernel exploit from the latest DefinitivePackage on 5.4.

I can load to the page with AIO Kernel Exploit using either Mongoose or XAMPP, but when I click on the banner, it takes me to a white, blank screen every time. I've tried using the latest official osdriver folder as well. No change.

My Wii U is 5.4 installed from the factory. I know it can't be a dummy browser issue because it can load websites, but is there potentially something else installed to block the kernel exploit?

I tried just about every other solution. Clear cookies/reset browser/power off and back into browser for auto page load. Nothing works.

EDIT- Interestingly, the same thing happens when I load Youtube. Blank screen. All other websites load fine...

My Browser version is 4.2.0.11146 if that matters

Last edited by Iksum,

jmrodrigues

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Try to clear the cache, re-format the SD, use the latest exploit and loadiine for your version, it has to be one of the previous...

One thing i've learned in these years, 3rd party hardware just gets you headaches, either be controllers, cards, anything.

Checked the PC/Router's firewall?

Check the SD partitions, for example, OS X has the nasty habit of creating two partitions, and having hidden folders.

If nothing works, just reset the console to factory settings, don't know if it is possible, can't check it now.

Last edited by jmrodrigues,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy