Hacking The Definitive Guide to Wii U Hacking

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Added "Which Wii U bundle has 5.3.2 or lower on it?" and "Which games have 5.3.2 on them?" to the OP.

If anyone knows of any other bundles, or knows if games are the same for JAP, please let me know.

BALLIN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could add that mario kart 8 bundle with digital copy of mk8 including the extra dlc had 5.3.2 installed.

If you need additional console info lmk.....I just purchased one new pre loaded with 5.3.2u

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im having problems hosting files with mongoose everything appears to work ok but when i try to run the kernal exploit and update remover ect. it just kicks me back to the home menu and does not work. But when i go to this url http://wj44.bplaced.net/ it works just fine. Does anyone have any idea what im doing wrong.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could add that mario kart 8 bundle with digital copy of mk8 including the extra dlc had 5.3.2 installed.

If you need additional console info lmk.....I just purchased one new pre loaded with 5.3.2u
Im having problems hosting files with mongoose everything appears to work ok but when i try to run the kernal exploit and update remover ect. it just kicks me back to the home menu and does not work. But when i go to this url http://wj44.bplaced.net/ it works just fine. Does anyone have any idea what im doing wrong.
It's supposed to kick you back to the home menu..
Can you get the Kernel Exploit to work at all? If yes, can you get something other than the Update Remover to work?
Isn't LEGO Jurassic World on 5.3.2?
That does sound familiar. Know which region (or all)? I'll go comb the disc update thread..

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's supposed to kick you back to the home menu..
Can you get the Kernel Exploit to work at all? If yes, can you get something other than the Update Remover to work?
That does sound familiar. Know which region (or all)? I'll go comb the disc update thread..
Yes i can get the kernal exploit to work using this url http://wj44.bplaced.net/ and i can also get tcpgecko to work but not with the files i hosted with mongoose like i said it just kicks me back to the home menu and fails to work. i have tried deleting cookies and resetting save data in the browser but i dont know what to do from there. EDIT So i deleted my cookies and reset save data shutdown my Wii U restarted and now its working cool.

Last edited by worm28,

google

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hot damn, didn't check this board for a couple of months, and all of this happens!

Looks like I'll need to pop open my Wind Waker console and start setting it up...

Since it never has been started, I guess it has a very low FW, what version should I get, ie. the "sweet spot"?

Reactions: fiveighteen

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hot damn, didn't check this board for a couple of months, and all of this happens!

Looks like I'll need to pop open my Wind Waker console and start setting it up...

Since it never has been started, I guess it has a very low FW, what version should I get, ie. the "sweet spot"?
OP said:
Advantages of updating to 4.1.0 or 5.0.0:
  • Have the most reliable Kernel Exploit
  • IOSU Exploit may be released on these first
  • Can use TCP Gecko and Cafiine
Advantages of updating to 5.3.2:
  • Can use all available hacks
Depends on what you want. IOSU will basically open the Wii U up to let us do whatever we want, but I would think even if it starts on 4.1 it will get ported to 5.3.2 pretty quick. If you want to use Loadiine and stuff just jump to 5.3.2. If you want to be cautious go to 4.1.

Last edited by fiveighteen,

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, Summersett. You still haven't appended updating games for loadiine yet.
I know :( I've been checking threads occasionally while at work, but when I've been at home I've been studying for my Fundamental Engineering exam. And honestly it shouldn't be hard to put it in there; I just haven't updated any of mine yet to document the steps. Sorry man. I'll try to do it quick this afternoon, but if it doesn't go smooth it'll be Sunday night.

EDIT: Gonna be Sunday lol

Last edited by fiveighteen,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

j82k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Do i need to have the youtube app installed to block updates with the TubeHax method? Because i deleted it without thinking to free up space.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it safe to buy the 3d world bundle right now? Its the only bundle available here in our country... Is there any reported case of updated fw in new shipments?
Short of Googling it to see if somebody reported it elsewhere, it seems like that bundle should still have an old FW. I haven't read anything about an updated one here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill