Homebrew The death of Minecraft 3DS Clones?

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Did you see the screenshot? It's the same UI as the Java version.
Yes, your royal highness. I did. There's a book, that's NOT there on the Windows 10 version. There are, in fact, some minor differences between the two. I said it's easier on Java.. That's why.

DRBO2Gg

Attachments

• 2017-09-14_11-22-05.png
    2017-09-14_11-22-05.png
    284.6 KB · Views: 134
Last edited by Kioku,

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Ah, It'll probably be in Win10 edition in the next update or two then. I haven't updated the Java version. The Win10 version lags slightly behind with updates.

Like I was saying though. It's minor. The basic gameplay is pretty much the same across both versions. However, to a complete newbie (like me) that book is huuuge.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
When Win10 edition came out the book didn't exist.
I know it didn't. I've owned it since what they considered a beta. With each new update I'm finding myself playing the w10 edition. More and with this cross platform update, Java won't mean much to me. ;p

Pickle_Rick

I'm a pickle Morty!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know it didn't. I've owned it since what they considered a beta. With each new update I'm finding myself playing the w10 edition. More and with this cross platform update, Java won't mean much to me. ;p
I've been playing since the creative mode only alpha. I don't really play the Java version anymore though. I like the console UI better.

Reactions: Kioku

Pickle_Rick

I'm a pickle Morty!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TBH, I do not like that port, for me on my n3ds it have intense lag when I put block a bit too fast.
same if I start to play a tiny bit with redstone.

At least it look good :)
I found it fine. I just built a castle that auto fires fireworks when it turns to night. It's only like a frame or two that drops.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: But for $20 he will still let you...