Homebrew The death of Minecraft 3DS Clones?

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
I would say pocket edition runs the best because it's really consistent

The last time I checked the pocket/windows10 edition was nearly unplayable because the spawning rate of spawners was so fast that it would spawn 8-10 enemies in two or three seconds so going underground except in peaceful mode was suicide.

Reactions: dpad_5678

Pickle_Rick

I'm a pickle Morty!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The last time I checked the pocket/windows10 edition was nearly unplayable because the spawning rate of spawners was so fast that it would spawn 8-10 enemies in two or three seconds so going underground except in peaceful mode was suicide.
I have the Win10 version too. The win10 version and the console versions share the same code base. They're coded in C(++) instead of Java. They're much more efficient. That was just a bug and it's been fixed for a while.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I have the Win10 version too. The win10 version and the console versions share the same code base. They're coded in C(++) instead of Java. They're much more efficient. That was just a bug and it's been fixed for a while.
I just don't like the crafting system compared to Java.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
They have the exact same crafting system

There's some differences... Or else I wouldn't have said that. Haven't played since my Gpu died. So, unless they've updated it since then, they aren't the same.

Pickle_Rick

I'm a pickle Morty!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's some differences... Or else I wouldn't have said that. Haven't played since my Gpu died. So, unless they've updated it since then, they aren't the same.
The console versions have a different crafting system. The Win10 and Java versions are the same.

catlover007

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't really know whether I should continue develope Craftus or not, because it's pretty much obsolete now(stuff maybe stuff like custom resource packs, but rom hacking will resolve this not too soon anyway).

Reactions: YugamiSekai

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
It's always been the same.
I'll have to double check when I get home. Fairly positive they're not. Worst thing is I'm wrong and I learn. Oo

I'm not saying the core crafting is different. Just the UI and what have you is.

Last edited by Kioku,

Pickle_Rick

I'm a pickle Morty!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guess I'll have to double check when I get home. Fairly positive they're not. Worst thing is I'm wrong and I learn. Oo
Completely certain they are. I own (not pirated) this game on 3DS, Wii U, Java, Win10, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, Vita, and Switch. I know what I'm taking about. I attached a screenshot if you still don't believe me though.

Attachments

• same.png
    same.png
    246.9 KB · Views: 215

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Completely certain they are. I own (not pirated) this game on 3DS, Wii U, Java, Win10, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, Vita, and Switch. I know what I'm taking about. I attached a screenshot if you still don't believe me though.
Yup, it's hard for me to explain what exactly I'm talking about. I'll do it when I get home.

Again, not the crafting system itself. Just some minor things/annoyances.

Last edited by Kioku,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/zt9KMvI-kQs?si=o7yb3GlzURRtZh0o